LFG Posted on the job board in various towns

Nasir Zyltris

Character Biography
Link
The paper is pristine, the handwriting nice and neat as could be. Obviously from a person of good education. The paper is spruced up with drawings of gems, swords, and lanterns. Adventuring staples, really.

Hello! If you're reading this, it means my merchanting cart is in town. I'm a merchant hailing from Amol-Kalit. I sell general adventuring goods. Lamps, lanterns, weapons, potions. You name it! Though, these are just regular goods. Sometimes, in order to attract a customer base you need something more...exotic. Magical weapons, unique herbs, hard t0o get materials, you get the idea. If you've got any nice herbs, or good skins from rare animals which can be used for gear, I'll buy it.

In regards to getting magical items and treasures, I'm not the most combat inclined. The most I can do is stab with a spear and shoot with a bow. I need some of the more combative sort to help me. It's simple really, I've mapped out the locations of various ruins. I'll lead you to one, and you're entitled to half the treasure we find. I'll take the other half for my own uses. If the treasure we find is lackluster in comparison to the work we went through to get it, you're entitled to compensation. I'm the light tanned skin elf with the red cloth topped cart in the market. Come to me if you're interested!

(DM me if you want more info. On here or on discord. My discord tag is dragonwielder#7491)

• Yay
Reactions: Keernan