LFG Plot Searching for This Healer/Support PC

Azulian

Character Biography
Link
Hey everyone! I had recently made this healer character :) she is basically a cleric from d&d in the way she works.

I am looking for a few people that may or may not have some plots they want to do that may or may not need a healer/support type of character. She is willing to get her hands dirty to heal people and beasts alike, just do not double-cross her ;) I'm even willing to throw her into one of the major organizations, excluding the Dragon Keepers for an obvious reason.

Azulian is a young elf but she is good at her craft having trained from a young age and she is very much willing to assist those who do not have the money to afford one of those big-time healers.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Smiling One
What about swapping knowledge with the greatest Physician in the world? We could talk about all sorts of things, like disinfectants and anti-inflammatories! Oh it could be so much fun. And maybe even cure some lepers, or some disease!

Might have a thread or two I could use you in. Be interesting to see how it pans out, if ya want.