LFG Planning the adventures of Lucia

Character Biography
Link
Have 26 letters plus some Scandinavian ones to make words, lots of words for sentences and that might will probably get strung together into paragraphs. And there is coffee – lots of coffee. All set and ready to do some writing!

I am new to the server and am starting the adventures here with my character Lucia Jestermine. As a wandering adventurer, curious and without prejudice toward species and cultures, I am hoping to expose her to lots of characters from different walks of life and species in different settings. May her adventures range from epic to casual slice-of-life (as casual as it can be in a medieval fantasy world that is), from comical moments that will leave the writers and readers grinning, to sorrowful pass-the-tissues-please tearjerkers.

There is already an open thread available for who ever wants to part-take in Lucia’s debut on the server: Dragon fire on the mountainside

I am also looking to set up some things that can be written simultaneously or in the near future!

Do you have a character that
  • You’d want saddled with a travelling companion for a while?
  • Needs a partner on an adventure or mission?
  • Might have met Lucia earlier (before she ran away from home or starting out on her adventures) and the two shall meet up again?
  • IDK... Feels like kidnapping someone and ended up with more trouble than they bargained for?
Let me know if you are interested or have suggestions / ideas!

Welcome! Glad to have you on the site! Lucia looks like a fun character.

Bit on the fence about the Dragon Fire post since all of my characters live in the city and don't really have any reason to be wondering around in the Wilds. If Lucia ever makes it as far as Alliria though, I've got a few characters and they're all linked to crime in some way or another that get into all kinds of trouble. :)

I think I have a character I'd like to throw your way. Must do further research first.

Also welcome!

Hi! I'm new to the server too, and was wondering if I could hop in your current thread! I thought I'd ask first :)

If you ever want to run into a naga or have a language-barrier-related adventure, I'm down with Suchus here! He's also a bit of a wanderer!