LFG 1x1 Open Call for a 1 on 1 Thread

VigiloConfido

Character Biography
Link
Hi. I'm VigiloConfido. And I wanna write.

I'm involved in a number of group threads at the moment. What I'm lacking right now is a 1x1 thread.

So maybe you've got a character you'd like to get off the ground or you'd like to play more of right now. Great! Let's work together. I have five characters that could be a good fit with yours. I have:

Anima

Scythe and Nyght

Trajan Meng

Mischa Ven'rohk

Owen Mason

The thread doesn't necessarily have to be long and involved. In fact, the idea of a 'quick tale', something akin to what Tuilinn planned with his character Pyx in the "Allirian Escape" LFG thread, seems fun. Like a bite sized thread. There's certainly room for smaller moments between characters.

Long or short is fine. If you've got an idea you'd like to play out, let me know. If not, I can usually think of something in a short enough time frame once I know who I'm threading with.

So let me know! Reply here or PM me or @ me on the Discord.

Hey Smiling One.

Sounds good to me! I've been itching to work on some aspects of her lore some more.

If you've got any ideas in mind for a thread or general subject of a thread, I'd love to hear it. If not, like with "Vampires", just me give a bit of time to think up something.

Smiling One

• Yay
Reactions: Smiling One
Hmm, three to choose from. Let's see.

With Anima, she'd very much enjoy his flirtatiousness and his various occupations, especially assassin. They'd be two troublemakers together most likely doing something heinous, lol. She might have some trouble with humor, though. She gets it, just not great at it herself.

With Trajan, Jericho's ability to read people would make for an interesting dynamic, given Trajan's line of work. There'd be some instant suspicion once he got a good look at Jericho's teeth. There's certainly a good "forced to work together out of necessity" story in there, though others I'm sure. I just can't shake the image of Trajan essentially being the old, grumpy cop and Jericho being the young, smooth cop in a buddy cop-type duo.

With Mischa, she'd quickly take a shine to Jericho because of his height and overall size. He'd be a pretty good foil to her for sure, given how straightforward and serious she is, so there'd be a good 'give and take' relationship in there for whatever they ended up doing in a thread. Additionally, I've just started the thread "The Key and the Lock" with her, if that interests you and you'd like to join it. If not, that's perfectly fine too.

Let me know your thoughts. It'll help me decide, or if one of the three just jumps out at you now, that'll work too.

RustySpork

Possibly. It wouldn't be for the fact that Mischa was once a Templar (squire, to be precise) though. She pretty definitively gave up that life ;). If you'd like to elaborate, feel free here or via PM.