Implemented New 'culture' common category for the Lore area?

Nidraak

Character Biography
Link
While a focus has been presented to encourage people to create new lore articles pertaining to little lively things!

The lore area currently does not cater to culturally flavourful/folkloric articles (Like the currently existing language, calendar, currencies, cuisine, or articles pertaining to small cultural fragments or knowledge), aside from literature and religion.
What I mean by that is, that the Lore area is unwieldy to navigate, especially as it gets bigger, and while common categories make it a breeze to survey what kinds of lore are present and isolate it for closer reading, the types of articles I mentioned previously, great for worldbuilding and RP, cannot be so easily found unless a user commits to paging through the whole area.

I don't think there are enough articles for individual categories yet (cousine, astronomy, etc.) But it would be nice if a new common broad-ish category, perhaps named custom/culture/folklore/miscellaneous worldbuilding or general tradition or something in a similar vein could be introduced? Something to help separate it from other types of general lore which are easily accessible.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.