Fable - Ask Never Have I Ever

A roleplay which may be open to join but you must ask the creator first
Drat, he hadn't thought of hand pies. Junius was hardly a culinary mastermind of ant sort. "Well, I was more or less thinking of a full sized pie."

• Yay
Reactions: Zael Castomir
[FINGERS: 7]​

Nothing on the pie front. Zael knew he was in the Academy among the esteemed company of folks who could put away a ton of fucking food (and then proceed to burn it all off in the sparring arenas and elsewhere), but a whole ass pie never found its way into that equation.

And Toruuk, holy shit, he had a way of turning boasting into an artform. No wonder he called himself the champ, he could've kept the whole tavern crowd engaged by himself.

Ahhh, but now it was Zael's turn. And it was time to give the people what they wanted. It was, after all, his third go.

"Never have I ever had a foursome." Zael clucked his tongue and smirked like a son of a bitch. "But that's just because three is a better number."

Magdalena Elbion Toruuk Stoneheart Junius Alfort

[Fingers: 8]​
A foursome? Junius didn't get out much and he certainly didn't end up in anyone's bed very often, nor did anyone end up in his. He normally found satisfaction in one way or another, but it was hardly something people would call normal.

"Uhhh, well it never happened at the academy nor has it happened since. Is this like a normal foursome or do unique circumstances count?"

Magi makes a face at Junius before hiding it behind a slurp from her drink and looking askance. She wasn't putting a finger down either.

proxy.php

Magdalena sputtered a laugh into her drink, nearly spilling it, and had to take a moment to collect and mop herself up.

"Ahem," she affected a prim and straight-backed posture to regain some dignity, flicking a curl out of her face, "Never have I ever taken a piss standing up."

Time for low-hanging fruit.

[FINGERS: 6]​

"That's a foul mouth you got there for a Lady," Zael said as he put a finger down. In his book it was a bit of a stretch to say piss was a foul word, but he had to rib her a little for the sucker punch of a prompt she just hit all the boys with.

Rib her like that, and like this: "I bet you've blasted a mean few farts standin up though. Wake Drakormir's ass right up again if you ain't careful."

Magdalena Elbion

"Never have I ever had a foursome."
"If I have, I don't remember none of it, wohoho!"

Junius certainly had an interesting answer, though. "A foursome kinda implies unique circumstances by default, don'tcha think, Kiddo?"

Then Magi came in with a blow similar to that of Toruuk's earlier "magic" play.
"Aghh, turnabout is fair play, I SUPPOSE. Course, most womenfolk out in Candenord have probably gone standin' up once or twice, things ain't always so CONVENIENT out in the Champ's part o' the world. Feh!"
Another drink down, and a finger to follow.

[FINGERS: 6]

Toruuk eyed the others at the table, sizing them all up, which wasn't hard because none of them came up much higher than his belly button. He huffed.
"S'pose that makes it ol' Toruuk's turn again, yeah. So let's test the make o' yer mettle. Never have I ever gone back on my word."

• Haha
Reactions: Zael Castomir
[Fingers: 6]
He smiled at Zane's reply. "Perhaps I will sometime."

Magi went for one that she could only really win in their current group. Junius immediately lost that one for obvious reasons. He was certainly equipped to do it standing up. Another cheap shot, that was what, three already? He leaned forward a bit as it came around to Toruuk. His had been at leasy reasonably interesting.

After Toruuk finished, Junius dropped a finger. "I hope all of you plan to drop a finger on this one, as all of humanity surely has done this."

[FINGERS: 5]​

Down to the one hand now from Toruuk's entry. Well, less hassle in taking a drink, so there was that. Also, Zael might add, Candenord sounded like a wild place to visit, alright.

"Well," Zael said after putting down his ale, quite the healthy buzz loosening him up and bringing that familiar alcoholic flush to his cheeks, "I'm part of humanity, and I've certainly done that. There's a girl here in Elbion, Yuna, who's gonna have half a mind to try kickin my ass if—or, heh, when—she sees me. I'll let your imaginations fill in that blank."

There was a lot of shit he'd said to Yuna, both when he'd interacted with her during his little trip with Delaney to Elbion and during the surprise meet-up in Grishino. But leading Yuna, Herrim, and Gier on during their expedition into Rostok and stealing away the Burning Heart (after letting on that he and Ollie didn't care much about the artifact at all) did in fact leave her a little heated. And Zael couldn't say if that would diminish or greatly increase her particular proclivities.

Magdalena Elbion Toruuk Stoneheart Junius Alfort

[Fingers: 6]

"That's a foul mouth you got there for a Lady,"

"We've been over this," Magda pointed in the general direction of Zael, eyes narrowed, "ladies don't fart."

She also wasn't the biggest loser. Yet. A pang sprung in her neck as she craned it to look UP at Toruuk, wincing.

"As for that - sometimes ... some people don't deserve it." Her word, that is.

[Fingers: 6]​
Junius realized it was his turn next. He took a second to think, everyone around the table was a warrior. That might be a good route to follow, he could get specific with that.

"Never have I ever...killed a naga in combat." Junius had stumbled on a young one once and killed it. It was no martial feat since the creature was barely adolescent, but they didn't need to know that.

[FINGERS (MIGHTY): 6]
Toruuk snorted.
"Spent plenty o' time in the rollin' deserts of old Amol-Kalit, yeah, met some very ECLECTIC folk. Including SEVERAL different flavors of snake people. Alas, what the Champ has fought and slain in his time there was not a naga, but a lamia. Very important distinction, oh yeah."

The bull rolled his shoulders and twisted his head to one side, eliciting a loud *pop* from a loosening joint.
"The Najari wasn't too happy 'bout it at first, but their old tribal rites dictated that duels gotta be to the death. The Champ woulda rather spared the warrior in question to rematch later, but the chieftess, Nuveza, insisted. Gotta respect traditions. Ah well. NEXT!"