Open Chronicles Nesy's adventure through Elibion.

A roleplay open for anyone to join
It was a lovely day in the forests of Elbion. Nesy was casually walking around there and he pretty much enjoyed the wild-life out there. He wants to learn magic and such which was interesting because for a number of reasons.. Far-range combat. Now magic should be pretty hard to learn but Nesy's up for a challage this lad! He was definently a madlad. But he was not too much of a madlad and he knows the fine line between being a madlad and being totally stupid.

This was a beginning of an adventure that'll be the most epic thing that Nesy has done in his life! It was going to be wonderful. There were trees and plants of all sorts in the forest he was currently walking in. It was certainly interesting things that he had found during his arrival to this strange land. So, who's up for some adventure? Definently him but how about the others?

Now things were going to change after this adventure for sure! It'll be the most exciting thing he had ever done because he's never been that far and exploring all by himself. He already left home a long time ago to adventure to the unknown. But Nesy didn't know where he was and he was like a lost little speckle in the lands of Elibion. The lands of Elibion was huge and facinating. So much to explore and wander around! Altough there may be potentiall dangers that Nesy has to watch out for. But he doesn't know a thing about Elibion! Who will step up for Nesy?

So, Nesy was enroute towards the city which he didn't know where it was.. He could've sworn he saw something... There were mountains over there as well. But he was currently a little bit outside of Elbion and he was heading towards it.

Last edited:
  • Yay
Reactions: Kara Orin
The road through the forest that Nesy traveled was somewhat winding – making it difficult to see too far forward or back. Plenty of signs pointed the way toward the city, though.

Within the forest, unseen birds sang songs to each other. It intertwined with the tune of cicadas. Larger fauna such as deer remained hidden.

Eventually, Nesy’s path would end up taking him outside the forest and into a clearing. A small river would be before him. The road lead to a bridge. Mountains could be seen beyond and the signs showed that Elbion was beyond the bridge.

A quartet of human men stood at the bridge. Marks of battle scared their leather armor. Two men had swords strapped to their belts. Another had a mace hanging off his back. The final had a bow and arrow. All of them had rough, unmanaged beards of varying colors. They scanned the horizon for those journeying on the road – such as Nesy.

CelvestianNesy

Nesy decided to let the signs to the work of his adventure and he simply followed them and the path he was headed to was pretty hard to see altough the signs were there. But eventually Nesy finally arrived at a clearing and the mountains in the distance was seen because the trees had finally cleared up. Looks like this adventure was going to be a lot more interested then he had thought from the beginning.

As Nesy went throughout the clearing he had noticed these men on the end of the bridge and including thesre sign that was leading his way to Elibion. Who were these men? Nesy thought that they were guards. Nesy was pretty curious but he didn't know where he was going to... What location has he discovered now? "..." Nesy would be heading his way to the bridge and he didn't know what would happen over there.

Maybe he'll be greeted by a few guards?

• Yay
As Nesy approached the bridge, one of the four men spotted him.

Oi,” the man yelled at the rest of his team, “Someone’s coming!

The quartet gathered up. None of them bore any symbols of any house or city. One man with a lazy eye grasped the hilt of his sword.

Another – the leader – took a few steps toward Nesy once the traveler got close enough to the bridge. A half-full bag hanging off his belt jingled at each step. A sword rested in a hilt on the other side of his belt. He sported a red, somewhat clean beard just a couple inches long. A tan bandana sat atop his head.

Greetings, traveler!” the leader said to Nesy.

Uhuhuhuh,” chuckled the man with a lazy eye.

Just one zoldo toll and you’re free to pass,” the leader demanded from Nesy.

CelvestianNesy

Nesy saw the guards reaction at the bridge and it was certainly strange but he would be displaying a very confused expression.
"Greetings." He responded when they came up to Nesy and when the leader demanded him of something he responded. "Wh- Zoldo toll? I don't have that.." Poor Nesy, he didn't have such thing and he never has gotten it before.

Unless he was lucky and found one on the ground but he probabaly wouldn't as he was a new traveler "...Uhhh..." He gave a small little chuckle.. "..How do you get one? If you mind me askin?" He asked the leader about the thing he asked him for and he was left with a very confused expression

• Yay
The leader gave a blank stare when Nesy responded.

Uhuhuhuh,” Lazy Eye laughed again, “He dumb!”

A third man elbowed Lazy Eye in the stomach, "Shhh!"

Oh!” the leader exclaimed in a moment of realization, “This must be your first time to Elbion!

The leader gave a pinched hand gesture.

One zoldo, one silver,” the leader explained, “The toll to cross the bridge is one silver coin.

Meanwhile, a cloaked woman could be seen in the distance on the other side of the bridge - coming from Elbion.

CelvestianNesy

Honestly, Nesy didn't mind the laughing man's insults towards him and the fact saying he was dumb was pretty... True but still pretty strange to him. "Oh, but I don't have any silver because.. Well you guessed it.." He inverted pockets and there were no silver. "...Empty handed.. Unfortunently."

But Nesy's eyes diverted from the guards to the strange cloaked woman who was approaching the bridge from the corner of his own eyes. Something about this was a bit strange and almost mysterious. Because he was getting this strange feeling for some reason.

• Yay
Well then,” the leader began as he placed his hand firmly on his sword, “I hope you don’t mind if we verify that.

“Now we rob him!” Lazy Eye exclaimed – finally announcing the highwaymen’s intent.

The quartet drew their weapons. Lazy Eye, being the largest, approached Nesy first with a sword.

The Bowman bandit glanced back to see the approaching woman.

“Hey, got another one coming,” the Bowman told the group, “Looks like a girl.”

Take care of our guest quick!” the leader ordered, “Maybe she’ll will have some coin.

“Yes!” Lazy Eye replied as he lifted his sword up. He then swung it down upon Nesy in an attempt to strike the traveler in the head.

CelvestianNesy

Well, Nesy saw the sword coming for him at the moment he unshethed it. So this resulted in that he'd dash backwards very quickly sliding on the ground as he did so..
"You stay away from me!" Nesy began yelling as he'd grabbed 2 Katanas on his back and unshethed them.

"Back off! " He yelled to the man who tried killing him and Nesy began to stand in a very defensive stance and he began to become really angry because he didn't do anything wrong to these men and they wanted to harm him as well.

"You little bloody fool!" Come on! Show me what you got! You and me!" Nesy demanded a fight between the lazy-eyed person. Unless if the woman did something that stopped the fight almost immdietly.

Last edited:
  • Yay
“Oops!” Lazy Eye said as his sword missed Nesy.

The Leader nudged the Mace bandit and told him, “Go shake down the girl.

The Mace bandit walked away and headed toward the other side of the bridge. At the same time, the Leader rushed to Lazy Eye and Nesy. The Bowman bandit notched an arrow and tried to move into a good position against Nesy.

Got a feisty one, boys,” the Leader said, “Together, now!

At that moment, the Leader and Lazy Eye charged at Nesy. They both swung their sword at either side of Nesy’s abdomen – looking to cut down the traveler together.

CelvestianNesy

Now that was a horrible mistake because Nesy could use his 2 katanas anyway. So Nesy rushded against them and spun in the air. "Die you fools!" Nesy would spin around pretty violently with his 2 katanas outstretched and then Nesy would wait for the right moment to strike and when he saw the appourtunity he threw himself while spinning at him and then threw one of the Katanas at the Leader and it pierced through him. Then Nesy dashed around until he was behind them and he threw the second katana at the lazy-eyed one.

The second katana would slice the lazy-eyed person's gut and like if the katana was a boomerang.
Then like a boomerang the katana came back to Nesy's hands. Appearently Nesy was an increadibly skilled ninja. "Hehehe..." Then Nesy used the lazy-eyed person's body as a shield against the bowman and he used it like a riotshield which Nesy charged at him. "HHUUZAAAH!"

Then kaboom! He pierced the Katana through his dead body which pierched through the bowman at the same time once he pressed his dead body against the bowman. One of his very nice tricks.

• Yay
“Gah!” the mace wielding bandit screamed.

After going off to confront the girl, the Mace bandit now laid on his back unconscious. The girl, Kara, held a runic dagger up with one hand. She grasped a rune stone in her second hand. A purple spark appeared on the knife for a moment.

Kara looked up to see the carnage Nesy caused on the other side of the bridge. She gave no reaction to the blood Nesy spilled.

Then, Kara lowered the dagger and asked Nesy, “What happened here?

CelvestianNesy

After a lot of fighting it was sorted and it was pretty much the most strange fight he had for a long time. He would suddenly hear a scream which turned his attention turn to the woman after he had chilled out.

"...." Nesy would inhale and exhale. So then he sheethed his swords and he turned his head to her when he heard her voice. "Eh? Well, let's say I got into a fight with the "guards" He would also see the mace bandit that was laying unconcious on the ground.

"Uh,well." He scratched his head in a little confusion. "Maybe they were just bandits I think."

• Yay
They were bandits,” Kara confirmed, “With bounties, too.

Kara pocketed the rune stone after Nesy sheathed his swords. The dagger remained in her hand though. She glanced down at the unconscious Mace bandit.

As Kara reached for a rope dangling from her belt, she asked Nesy, “What’s your name?

CelvestianNesy

Nesy was suprised hearing that they had a bounty. But what Nesy was most suprised by is how the hell he thought that they were guards. "So that technically makes me a bounty hunter..Huh.." Nesy asked himself as he turned his head to her. His eyes darted to the dagger and then to her.

"My name is Nesy." He introduced himself and that was all it. His eyes darted around the area for a milisecond before his attention snapped back to her. He seemed very thoughtful and very deep in thought.

Kara silently stared at Nesy’s face after he said his name. A sigh escaped her lips as she carefully tucked the dagger into a hilt strapped to her hip. She then procured some rope from a pouch on her belt.

I’m Kara,” she told Nesy as she looked at the Mace bandit’s mace.

With a light kick, she ensured the Mace bandit would not be able to just pick up his weapon if he suddenly regained consciousness. She then kicked the bandit to flip him on his stomach.

Would you kindly bag those three’s heads?” Kara asked of Nesy as she began to bind the Mace bandit’s hands.

CelvestianNesy

Well, Nesy watched her doing her buisness and when he looked at her as she said her name he would say with a normal casual tone. "Pleasure to meet you then." Nesy nodded and he turned to see her doing her buisness and when she asked him to bag these 3 heads he responded.

"You mean? Cut them off or? Just bag them over?" He didn't really understand because the heads were intact. Despite him being intelligent he thought that he was gonna bag them over but he decided to ask her because to be sure if he was right.

• Yay
If they’re really dead,” Kara began as she looped the rope around the bandit’s hands, “Cut them off for the bounty.

Then, Kara tightened the final knot for binding the bandit.

Unless you feel like dragging their bodies all the way to Elbion,” Kara added as she drew her dagger once more.

Kara pointed the tip of the dagger at the back of the Mace bandit’s head. With a small bit of magic, a purple spark appeared on the dagger. Then, a tiny runic circle of light materialized on the bandit’s head. And just as soon as it appeared, the circle disappeared.

After that, the bandit’s eyes slowly opened as if he was waking up from a long nap.

CelvestianNesy

"Yeah sure, I can carry their bodies but I could probabaly cut their heads of.." Nesy decided to unsheth one Katana and cut their heads one by one. "Alright, I am done.." Nesy grabbed a pouch and he put the heads in each. "Yikes.."

Nesy managed to bag the heads and he would be walking over to the river putting his Katana on the river and he began cleaning it. "Yikes.." Nesy cleaned his both Katanas and the blood just traveled off to be a part of the water.

“Wai-what?” the Mace bandit groaned as he began to wake up.

The Mace bandit took a couple seconds to realize what was going on. He looked around for his fellow highwaymen. His face grew pale once he saw their three headless bodies on the other side of the bridge.

Get up,” Kara ordered the Mace bandit.

The bandit remained motionless. Kara looked up to see Nesy at the river. Grabbing on one end of the rope like a leash, Kara walked toward Nesy. She forcefully dragged the Mace bandit through the dirt.

“Ow-wa-hey!” the bandit yelled.

I think this fellow needs to be convinced to follow instruction,” Kara told Nesy.

CelvestianNesy

"...." Nesy jumped and he was just frozen there and he'd unshethed his Katana. "Oh well, a big bye to you." Nesy would say to the bandit and he was about to throw the blade into his neck and he will be cut off clean from his body unless he was stopped by her.

"Oh well.." Nesy said after he was raising his Katana towards the sky and he was going to execute the mace bandit that presumingly terrorised travelers along the road and including the bounty it had made him more convinced to kill him.

“Wai-waiwaiwait!” the Mace bandit screamed as he stared at Nesy’s blade, “I’ll whatever you want! Don’t kill me, please!”

After the bandit said that, Kara yanked on the rope. The bandit yelped as his arms were violently tugged back and his whole body pulled a bit away from Nesy.

Get up, first,” Kara commanded.

The Mace bandit began to get himself back on his feet. Kara then looked toward Nesy.

You’re heading to Elbion, right?” she asked him.

CelvestianNesy

Nesy stopped immidietly. He appearently spared the bandit anyway so he would blink due to him reacting in such strange way.

He saw her yanking the rope and he unshethed his Katanas. Seeing the bandit being yelped around he kinda felt bad about him despite that.

Nesy didn't know what it was but he responded. "I..Think so.. Because I am appearently headed towards it." Nesy added while he felt a little guilty about the bandits. Though he knew that they would do same to Nesy.

You think so?” Kara questioned immediately with a raised eyebrow.

The defeated-looking Mace bandit finally got on his feet. He timidly stood to the side as Kara kept a tight grip on the rope.

Where are you trying to go?” Kara asked Nesy.

A couple blinks followed. Kara began to examine Nesy’s attire and equipment. The katanas were easy to spot, yet she looked for other things that might identify Nesy or give a hint about what he does.

In the meantime, Kara still held in one hand the runic dagger she used to wake up the Mace bandit. She maintained a loose grip with the blade turned to the ground.

CelvestianNesy

"Yeah, honestly.." Nesy nodded and he didn't know what to say else and he was complelty baffled by the fact that he had found so many people. But he only meet 3-4 people and he still considering that a lot.

Nesy would respond with a little worried voice. "I don't know.." Nesy didn't know where he was going and he was certainly adventuring. "I am just an adventure." He admited pretty much and he would scratch himself in the arm nervously afterwards.