My friends!

Eren'thiel Xyrdithas

Broken Sword
Character Biography
Link
Fate, it would seem, has brought me back here. Though its been such a short time I barely feel I've been gone, and true, some of you may have noticed my recent activity on site.

When I wrote my farewell to you, I did so with great heaviness. I did really believe that things were going to become impossible for me to maintain my presence here at all. Things were set to change a great deal. But, much can happen over to course of a short while, and you could say my life took a 180 and placed me right back where I was. Some of you know how things went for me, most of you do not. If your curious, the wounds are mostly healed, and I'm happy to share. It was not long after my message that this all came about, and after that I took a short while to consider things. One of those things was whether or not to continue on Chronicles.

I think my previous post said enough about my opinion of this community, and so, I have decided that my involvement here is far more a benefit than it has ever been a detriment - if it ever has? Never more than a little self induced stress over posting, which I'm sure we can all relate.

So, now that I have dipped my toes back in unspoken, I feel confident to post this here and say that I am here to stay.

There are stories we have not yet written.

But also, I have a particular story to tell, one which demands my focus at this time. I will have details on this posted in the Roleplay Discussion before long, if any would choose to join me :).

I am very glad you are back. I have told you this a few times cause you are one of my favorites.

As an aside...if you want some spoopy, pay attention to his discussion post.

proxy.php