LFG Muscle for Hire?

Gryphtaur

Greetings Chroniclers! Anyone out there in the vast world need a highly capable bodyguard or just some extra muscle to throw around. My Griff would be more than happy to oblige and since he's about the glory of things, he's rather inexpensive. Much obliged for any and all inquiries. Happy RPing!

Last edited:
Suppose I can start off my adventures in the Chronicles by giving this the most humblest of nudges. I'm an open book and am welcome to inquiries. Thanks in advance for any consideration and look forward to potential opportunities

I potentially have a plot in the near future that may involve hunting a Lindwurm, a large and dangerous flightless dragon, and outside help may be appreciated if this sounds like something your character might be interested in.

• Yay
Reactions: Gryphtaur
Cool. I'll keep your character in mind when my current plot gets to that point; until then I'll also think up a thread idea where our characters can meet. Gerard is the Headmaster of the Brotherhood of the Bow, a mercenary guild of elite archers, so these two may meet through mercenary work or some other exchange

Combating such a creature definitely sounds like something he'd be interested in. I'm sure one such as Tharr isn't hard to miss or track down. He isn't particularly subtle after all, so I have no doubts some chance meeting is plausible. Not to mention his prowess with a bow may be intruding and of use.

Consider me interested

• Yay
Reactions: Gerard Montefort
Tharraleos is a nomad of neutral alignment, so something akin to mercenary work would be right up his alley. If it's a militaristic thing and platoons are involved I may use the variation of this character before his mutation into a Tauric beast. There'd be more variety for carnage with his differing forms and the onslaught of weapons he can forged from an internal power source (which is otherwise dormant after he mutated).

Count me in! Where do I sign the dotted line?