LFG Magic Student Looking for Excitement

Teodron

Character Biography
Link
Hi all! I'm new around these parts and figured I'd put in a plug here and see if anyone was interested. Teodron is a student over at the College of Magic at Elbion who is up for pretty much anything (as am I when it comes to writing and plotting). In general, he prefers books to brawls, but it's no fun if you don't put your characters outside their comfort zones.

It'd be great if he found someone to show him around the college, but really anything works!

well if for some reason he found himself among pure bloods near the Forrest of falwood (maybe hes on vacation and runs into them) they are natural mages and although they are camping in that specific area because they are trying to hunt and kill savage lionmen magic comes naturally to them tho that does not mean they aren't disciplined in magic

looking for a third. figured running into magic white 7 foot tall lionmen would be both scary and thrilling who knows he might learn a spell or two

the pure bloods practice in a form of dark magic that is natural to there species tho they dont directly study the dark arts. many of there spells instead of sapping energy it saps life but if done correctly wont kill you just turn your hair white and make you life not as long.

the weak spells that a human(or whatever u are) could learn dont have any ill effects save for tiredness and possible loss of consciousnesses. its a dangerous practice but lets assume your character doesn't know that..hell the pure bloods dont even know its dark magic only the highest of mages and the king know and its a closely guarded secret. they are told that the power given to them by the gods costs you your years but you should be great full to give those years to the gods for they will always watch you from the shadows and keep you safe. "they worship darkness but there belief is that its inviting and safe (mainly do to a few thousand years of cave dwelling) and that the gods will give you ever lasting peace and quiet if you give your life for power. they also believe any creature can find his way to the darkness...oddly enough they find the lionmen of falwood to be devil worshipers mainly because they believe in the traditional sky heaven. over all pure bloods believe in peace but they have a deep hatred for those that attack the innocent that have not had the opportunity to bask in the embrace of the darkness (basically join there religion) they see the culling as a holy war sp there fore it doesn't conflict with there beliefs

Hi all! I'm new around these parts and figured I'd put in a plug here and see if anyone was interested. Teodron is a student over at the College of Magic at Elbion who is up for pretty much anything (as am I when it comes to writing and plotting). In general, he prefers books to brawls, but it's no fun if you don't put your characters outside their comfort zones.

It'd be great if he found someone to show him around the college, but really anything works!

Hello i just created my char a few days ago and since she also studied at the college of magic at elbion, it would be a nice way to start for me