LFG Mage gadget maker looking for interactions

Solstice

Hello. I'm new here and am looking for a small group(2 people+me) or a 1-1 rp.
I've never done forum roleplay before, but I do have some experience with rp in general.

Here's the link to my characters bio:
(He lives in Shadokien)

The plot of our interaction could revolve around something in my characters store, maybe a conversation about magic, or something simmilar. It can also be somewhere else, and I'm open for your ideas. I'd rather not have something combat related though.

In terms of Timezone, I live in Germany and am usually online early in the morning.(sometimes I can do rapidfire rp during that time,when im not busy with other rps or hobbies) I'm also partially available from 11:00am to 12:30pm and 01:00pm to 4pm.

Happily awaiting to hear back from interested people!

Hey hey, :) my assassin chick sucks with magic and would be in the market to maybe see if a gadget could be something she could use in her line of work. If you want a short lil-convo thread I’m down!

All my characters tend to be pretty action/adventure based so hopefully this could work out!

Hey hey, :) my assassin chick sucks with magic and would be in the market to maybe see if a gadget could be something she could use in her line of work. If you want a short lil-convo thread I’m down!

All my characters tend to be pretty action/adventure based so hopefully this could work out!
Sure thing! I'll be ready by tomorrow.