Quest Loot Runners #3 The Wind and the Willow

Organization specific roleplay for governments, guilds, adventure groups, or anything similar
ISLAND 3: PANDARANN/WILLOW

Myrcella had gone through a lot, however there was sure to be a time when she would tell Richard Henry the Eighth about it. Especially if she was to see the Pandarann's again. Those monsters did come out of the Temple that they were in, afterall.

After they reached a top level, the gold statue caught her eye. Myrcella studied the face, smiling as though offering some kind of gift. "I hope so." But of course she worried. Only when she was home again would she feel care free.

Richard gently placed Myrcella Bochanan down on the marble floor as he slowly approached the sword. "Well just to be safe," he smiled. "I'll place you down here don't worry If there's any danger I won't be reckless as I was last time." The Bard Knight then planted a kiss on Myrcella's lips as he smiled. "Wish me a damsel good luck?" Richard asked smiling sheepishly.

• Yay
Reactions: Myrcella Bochanan

Myrcella wasn't so sure about being placed on the ground again, but it wasn't as though Richard Henry the Eighth was going far. She returned his kiss and offered him a small smile while whispering "Good luck." It was funny to see him acting all sheepish. No doubt he was trying to stave off her worry with his lightheartedness.

Yet all the while she listened for the footfalls of anyone else. Hopefully the sword wasn't a portal stone. Otherwise she may be left by herself, or sent millions of miles away from him. What could she do then?

Not much at all.

Richard turned away from Myrcella Bochanan while he approached the Sword, for a brief moment Richard looked around looking for any Pandaarans who could attack him before grabbing the hilt of the sword. The weapon glowed as soon as The Bard Knight unsheathed a pleasing sing was heard as he saw the bluish tint of the weapon. The unfamiliar symbols was engraved on the weapon as a voice began to boom.

"Maiden of the Knight!" A voice cried out. "Is the he worthy of the sword?"

• Scared

Myrcella held her breath as Richard Henry the Eighth took hold of the weapon, half expecting him to disappear.

And yet...

Instead a voice rang out, causing her to jump. Most especially as it seemed to be addressing her. She let out her breath and winced slightly as she got to her feet, favouring her injured foot and using it only to maintain her balance. "Yes!...He has saved my life more times than I probably deserve." Her eyes gazed upon her betrothed. "Richard is very brave and selfless. He strives to do what's right no matter what obsticle gets in his way." Including herself.

"Richard is very much deserving of the sword."

There was a brief pause before the mysterious voice spoke again. "Very well maiden," it said. "Your heart is pure I shall bequeath the sword: Willow into the Knight's hands! May it serve you well!"

Richard looked at Myrcella Bochanan beaming at her. Even when they were arguing, Richard would save Myrcella but he probably wouldn't be as motivated to do so as he is now. The two have grown close together during their journey and couldn't imagine life without one another. "Thank you!" Richard coughed. "Great and grand voice but we need a way out."

There was no response but a Portal Stone appeared before the two. It was glowing a bluish taint pulse waves coming from it. Sheathing Willow, Richard went to Myrcella and picked her up bridal style. "Ready to go?" He asked kissing her on the cheek.

• Love

Myrcella held her breath again as there was silence, letting it out once Richard Henry the Eighth was awarded the sword.

She wrapped her arms around him after he had lifted her up, however she was slightly nervous about the portal stone. Myrcella leaned into Richard's kiss. "Yes. I just hope that that stone takes us closer to home..." Or her family's Estate would be even better. She couldn't wait to be pampered.

Flint was elated to see his friend standing over him, bo staff held low in an attempt to hoist him to safety. Flint was banking on their collective upper-body strength as he gripped the weapon, his worst spoken through gritted teeth.
"Ready?". He didn't wait for an answer, instead pulling with as much strength as he could muster up, noticing himself raising a few inches, his arm found one of the sturdier footholds, and the barber pulled himself to safety. He remained crouched on all fours for a moment, raising a thumbs up in gratitude to his friend.
"God I'm gonna need an entire barrel of mead when this is all over". The barber continued crawling the length of the bridge hoping that something - anything - of value awaited them on the far side

Orival Theodric (Big apologies on how long this took!)

Orival was glad his friend was safe. This adventure had turned out to be a wash. He didn't think that due to what had gone on so far, but due to the fact that from this tower bridge he could see a couple leaving with the Willow in hand.

"It's over." He wrote in the sky with a nasally sigh.

He went back to the side of the bridge they'd come from and sat down, thinking on all they'd gone through all for naught. Was that really how some adventures went? Just absolute and utter failure after endless trial?

Orival thought it'd be best that he spend some time at home after this.

Flint