LFG 1x1 Looking to test my own magic system

G

Gurnam

Hello everybody. Thanks for reading this. Recently, I've been looking for how the magic system works on this site, with no success. But I'm also working on my own magic system, so I'm looking for a short term RP with which to test my system on. What kind of RP us up for debate, how long it is is the same story. If you're interested, PM me.

• Yay
Reactions: Quoril
Hi! Welcome to the site.

So just to help with your confusion : There is no set magical system for our site. You can do whatever you want with whatever you want as long as you follow our five rules of magic. ->https://chroniclesrp.net/threads/chroniclesrp-board-terms-and-rules.2/#post-1

Here are some examples of magic systems that have already been created.

Rune-Magic

Empathy

You are of course free to create your own. Have fun! If you have any questions feel free to PM me or any of the other staff. We also have a Discord that you can find up above. There most of our members conjugate to talk about things such as magical systems they could write out along with many other ideas. Hope to see you around!

Give me a buzz if you never got this setup. Let me know a general idea of what you need.