LFG Looking for This Baby’s Merrymen

Nithron

Character Biography
Link
Looking to bust out this character some, I got some stuff written down for him but I want to play him some before having the chance to make everything concrete for him for his personality etc. So his profile is... bland to say the least right now. He is probably not gonna be like the modern version of elves, no the all calm and all knowing lol nor the perfectly beautiful scarless ones. They are cliche so he is definetly gonna have a twist to him to make him different. Can’t wait to start plotting for him :D. If anyone has anynidea we can collab on them and then maybe we both can get something going.

Preferably he could have a friend or more that they doong stuff to the story plot as well as develop their own plot.

Since you have so little info decided on him yet it is a bit hard to know what type of character to play beside him. I do however want to flesh out my Dr. jekyll and Mr. Hyde character, and think this could be a good opportunity. So let me know if that will work, or if you wanted to go in another direction.

Since you have so little info decided on him yet it is a bit hard to know what type of character to play beside him. I do however want to flesh out my Dr. jekyll and Mr. Hyde character, and think this could be a good opportunity. So let me know if that will work, or if you wanted to go in another direction.

I can see this working out, do you have a discord so it is easier for us to keep in contact for plotting etc?

Bumping this since I now have an idea for a story thing to do.
Nithron is a sellsword being sent to kill someone but only to find out that they are not a bad person, but someone who is good and has higher power in political standing. Knowing that this person would have other mercinaries coming after him or her Nithron swears his blade to the other person.