LFG Looking for some fun times

Achates

Best Girl
Character Biography
Link
Hello! I've been around for a hot like 3 days? Looking for some fun threads either 1x1 or some group threads. Anything goes, just wanting to meet people and have a good time. Throw me some plots, plot with me, or whatever. Super open!

proxy.php

If your looking to hunt some beasties or just grab a pint, I have this scrappy new Templar just waiting to get some threads in. Could be fuuuun! Or it might not. I don't know, just spare my pride and don't go dabbing on me.

While Maeve doesn't approve of hunting for sport, she does approve of hunting in order to fill one's belly with food! Pints at the pub sounds good too. She's often playing at them either with the rest of her band, or on her own, and if she isn't playing, then she's usually dancing and enjoying herself listening to someone else.

Maeve Ó Ceallaigh what about hunting to make the world a better place? :D Dancing and pubs sound like an excellently good time. WE should do this yes! Teach me to body roll

Hunting to make the world a better place? Maeve can probably get behind that!

I'm game for whatever, really, but as a suggestion, how does this sound?

Our ragtag group of adventurers are at the pub when they hear about a local farmer losing his livestock. Some sort of creature or monster has been killing his goats for sport and the dead carcasses have been drawing other predators. He is willing to pay handsomely for anyone to get to the bottom of this and put an end to it.

• Yay
Reactions: Achates
I'm happy to join whatever you guys are cooking up! I like the monster/predator idea, and even though Danny is a pirate first and foremost, he's also a bounty hunter, so I think he would fit in well. Hey, we could even extend this adventure to the seas! haha

Achates Have you guys started your hunting thread yet? If you don't mind, I may have a beast for you to hunt!

Just to clarify, you guys want the hunt to be successful, right? or are you open to something ultimately more in-depth than a simple monster hunt?
I'm down for either, but I don't want to kill my character off, so if you want a story of a challenging but successful hunt, then the monster you're hunting would be a creature similar to Tozen/of the same race. You can kill to your hearts content if that's the way you want to go!

Alternatively, this hunt can be something much more complex, with the threat of something much more dangerous on the horizon that may require the help of a creature like Tozen. Something akin to a Riddick plotline, if you know what that is.

I can roll with whatever you guys want, though a starting slowly then evolving into something more complex story would be indeed very nice. Just itchy to get some RPing time with this new bud here XD

Yeah, Maeve likes to try and avoid killing unless absolutely necessary, or for food. Your character doesn't seem like something Maeve would want to eat though, so I'd say you're good. She'd make you think twice about killing someone's livestock though if that's what's gonna happen. :rolleyes:

I'd say we've got a good group going! When's this gonna start? :D

• Yay
Reactions: Tozen and Danny