LFG 1x1 Looking for Romance or Friendship Plots: New or Existing characters, and long term with substantive stories!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Origin

Character Biography
Link
Hey everyone. I lost my muse for a bit, and it's come back in the form of a desire to write some romance plots. I'm open to writing new characters as well as using some of my available ones, which I'll list below in terms of what kind of plot they'd be open to! For these plots, I'm looking for long term plots that have other things going on, but I'd definitely like romance to be a part of the picture. That said, if we start writing two characters and they don't have the right chemistry, I'm all for writing friendships, too.

My characters and their potential plots:

1. Elle Selena--A lonely witch doomed to die when she turns 40 (although, this may change) and who is looking for a partner to have a child with to continue a dark cycle, although due to her circumstances, this seems unlikely at best, and she's not as willing to find a man as her predicament may suggest.

2. Llewen Merrick--An impetuous young knight with a lowly, but improving estate looking for friends, allies, and lovers, as the last remaining member of his young House, who needs money, power, and children alike. Griffins and Civil War both loom on his horizon.

3. Otto von Geist--A thief among nobles kicked out of his homeland after a plot against him, he's looking for a new home and the years may have softened his heart to search for more honest forms of living.

4. Ereven Theruvanen--A melancholy warrior elf, among the greatest who ever lived, who could perhaps use a companion to help settle his wearied heart. He wanders from town to town defending people, but his heart isn't in this task anymore since his brother died a hundred years ago (yeah, he's still not over it), but he might finally be able to accept companionship wherever he might find it.

5. Hop Littlethorn--The owner of a small cafe where little dragons cook, clean, and help him run things. He's worked his whole life, but he's looking for something more than just the day to day, perhaps.

I am open to discussing ideas if you have them as well, and making new characters for those ideas. Message me on here or find me on the Discord server as Last Origin if you're interested! I'm thinking I'd like to write up to 2 new plots if I find them. Thanks!

I have characters aplenty, some may fit with the characters you currently possess...

... However...

My forge has slept for too long, and I too have a thirst for romance.
While I currently have a desire for the male role, I would not be opposed to taking the female role either if you have a stronger desire for one or the other.

• Cthuulove
Reactions: Last Origin
Igni might be interested in meeting some of your characters, if you're interested in someone who's a bit out of the ordinary for a roleplay character :)

Stryfe might be willing to take an impetuous young knight under his wing. Or, he could adventure with Ereven. Two "old timers" going on adventures.

Status
Not open for further replies.