Looking for Any type of RP

Octavian

Character Biography
Link
I spent... well probably too long on this character. Still! I want to see if any party, person, guild, campaign. Anything really would be interested in adding him as an addition. Imagine the fun a massive 7'0 swordsman in full plate and lots of pointy swords can bring to your RP! He even comes with glowy eyes and becomes really strong 3 times a year! But don't worry, he can't cast magic and has a weakness to frost magic and places with no sunlight. OH and besides him being pretty much ageless and ancient, he will also fall into a coma during any of the 3 eclipses... Best get those quests turned in before then! He may not wake up after the eclipse is over either.

Really though, this character should be fun as a tank for casters. Any 1 on 1 where you would like to have an ancient protector look after you, and you likewise look after him when he's vulnerable. His races lore leaves a lot of room for fun things to happen. Specially if you want to find ancient ruins or run into a Blood Cult warrior. He really fits into that mysterious merc trope very well. Be my baby Yoda to my Mandalorian. Do it.

Maybe when my character is older and starts adventuring they can have a RP together. On her way to becoming a powerful wizard with more spells than she knows what to do with. She would definitely need someone to watch her back.