Fable - Ask Laws of the Pack

A roleplay which may be open to join but you must ask the creator first
She chuckled at his sigh, she knew she was too much for him on occasion but she did love to tease. He spanked her lightly before requesting they just cuddle. She nodded softly with a delicate sigh before laying her head back against his neck, cuddling him quietly as she held him close.

It was comforting, these quiet moments. Where all they did was lay there in the comfort of the other's warmth. He wrapped his arms around her and held her. He didn't think they'd have much opportunity for it in the near future. From what he understood, he and his pack were off to conquest.

• Bless
Reactions: Sephrenia
She smiled against his neck as his arms wrapped around her. The warmth that radiated off him and the comfort that her body felt nestled perfectly against his lulled her temptingly to drift a little in and out of consciousness again. Her muscles rippled slightly beneath her ebony pelt as she breathed, hot breath tickling his neck as she rested against him.

She knew nothing of the impending conquest. She just wanted peace and quiet for a little while... puppies and the greatness that came with raising them. A conquest would not be appealing to her, but she would do as she needed to for the pack. As she dozed slightly she shifted her head and rested her forehead against his shoulder, her muzzle painted down, ears resting loosely against her skull.

• Cthuulove
Reactions: Uhfred
He petted her slowly while they sat there. The smoothness of her fur a great comfort to him as he pondered what was to come. Pups, considering what he just figured out, then Seph was undoubtedly correct that they could not allow any of the Pack's young to perish. The strongest would be turned into warriors, and the weaker young would stay and learn strength as workers.

It was a hard road ahead of them, but he was confident that they'd make it. With Steph's knowledge of superior ideas and resources and the strength of the pack, they'd make it.

He sat with her for another couple of hours, then he picked her up and brought her back to the den. He wrapped her in the fur blankets of their "bed" and gave her a kiss. "Rest Seph. You need it. And I have some plotting to do."

• Bless
They lay together for some hours. She napped here and there, when they were not chatting about things to come. After some hours he stood, picking her up lightly and moving to carry her into the den.

"Rest Seph. You need it. And I have some plotting to do."

She chuckled softly, plotting, always plotting. She nodded lightly as he lay her on their bed, wrapping her lightly in the blankets.

"Yes my love"

She said softly as she relaxed in the weight and warmth of the furs and watched her beloved leave the den.

• Devil
And so she slept and he plotted. Not much else happened that day. At least not until the moon came out. A lot of fun things happened once that happened. But it was the following day when the real business began. they'd leave the den to find a number of other alpha's there, including the Prime Alpha. It was time to begin.

Seph woke sore and a little tired, but very content and thankful she'd rested a lot the day before, before the wildness that became these wolves upon the full moon. She stretched slightly and nuzzled Baraek to wake him up.

"Lets get this party started my love" She said softly as she cuddled him gently for a few moments before standing to ready herself for meeting all the other alpha's and for discussions of things to come were started. As they exited their den they saw all the alphas including the prime alpha gathering. She smiled softly to Baraek, reaching out for his hand and taking it lightly as they moved to the group.

"Lets get this party started my love" She said softly as she cuddled him gently for a few moments before standing to ready herself for meeting all the other alpha's and for discussions of things to come were started. As they exited their den they saw all the alphas including the prime alpha gathering. She smiled softly to Baraek, reaching out for his hand and taking it lightly as they moved to the group.

Her loving nuzzle was returned and he rose with her. "Lets."

Upon exiting the den they'd see the alphas all gathering in the circle around the center of the bowl-shaped landform in which they'd stayed for the past few days. The Prime Alpha sat atop the small hill upon which was the stone chair. In front of him were all the alphas of the packs in this conglomeration. Baraek stepped into the group, Seph's hand in his.

The discussions were about to start it seems, as they'd scarcely been there more than a few moments before the Prime Alpha addressed one of those among the small crowd. Around twenty total alphas it looked like.

"Kiral. How fares the front?" The Prime Alpha asked.

A slightly older looking alpha replied. "Six lesser packs have fallen. The survivors are now ours."

"Good. Havoc?"

"Much the same, four are now numbered among our own."

Similar reports were given by the other alphas. Save a few underwhelming reports of less successful fighting. Then the Prime Alpha spoke to the last alpha before getting to Baraek. "And how has it been on your front Thrund?"

"Poorly. Not only have we been unable to subdue any packs, we ourselves were attacked, it seems that the packs around us have gotten wise to what we were up to. Half of us are dead now."

The Prime Alpha glanced to Baraek. "Well lucky for us someone here has a fairly effective counter for such an event. Baraek, care to explain how it is you nullified our advantage of numbers?"

"By building a wall." He answered. "We built a wall around the village, with a moat along the outside. I've seen it work before."

Sephrenia sat quietly, just slightly behind Baraek and watched the proceedings with interest. She sat as she always did, on her knees, resting her butt on her calves and her hands folded in her lap. She watched each wolf as they spoke curiously until the Prime turned his attention to Baraek.

"And how has it been on your front Thrund?"

.oO(Thrund?) She thought curiously, but she made no movement to make it appear she did not know of the name.

"Poorly. Not only have we been unable to subdue any packs, we ourselves were attacked, it seems that the packs around us have gotten wise to what we were up to. Half of us are dead now."

The Prime Alpha glanced to Baraek. "Well lucky for us someone here has a fairly effective counter for such an event. Baraek, care to explain how it is you nullified our advantage of numbers?"

"By building a wall. We built a wall around the village, with a moat along the outside. I've seen it work before."

Seph smiled slightly at his smoothness in his answers. She kept her chin a bit high as she sat, all eyes on her mate. She waited patiently as they continued to speak.

.oO(Thrund?)

(Yeah, I ran out of ideas XD)

the Prime Alpha knew this already, of course, the rest of them did not. "Then you are to help your fellows with understanding the construction of such a structure, so they too may remain as safe as possible while their numbers dwindle."

"It will be done." He said simply.

"Furthermore, we need to see exactly how efficient your pack is in war. Find a pack near you that is not among our number, and take it. I will be sending someone with you to observe and report back to me."

"Understood."

From there he turned his attention to the rest of the alphas. And similar questions and orders were given, quite the ravenous pack they were it seemed.

• Thoughtful
(hahahah)

Seph looked to the Prime Alpha and rose a brow. She was not a fan of the idea... Why would they eradicate more of their kind rather than just try to talk them into joining forces… why always fight? She kept her mouth shut though... but the urge to speak up tickled her throat so deeply and the concentration it took for her not to say something was obvious. She turned her eyes to Baraek for a moment but still held her tongue.

(hahahah)

Seph looked to the Prime Alpha and rose a brow. She was not a fan of the idea... Why would they eradicate more of their kind rather than just try to talk them into joining forces… why always fight? She kept her mouth shut though... but the urge to speak up tickled her throat so deeply and the concentration it took for her not to say something was obvious. She turned her eyes to Baraek for a moment but still held her tongue.

He met her gaze and shook his head. He knew what was on her mind, and he knew that it would get her in trouble. So he told her no, they'd speak on it later, the Prime Alpha's instructions were clear, but vague, malleable if you would. He said to take it, not to kill it, so it would be as simple as forcing the pack to surrender, which would further increase the size of their own pack. Which was nothing but beneficial.

The Prime Alpha dismissed the group, and began to go around, speaking with individual alphas for varied lengths of time. Baraek had the time to talk with her. "Don't worry, I don't intend to kill more than proves absolutely necessary. If I kill any at all. Their goal is to expand, to grow, they can't do that if they kill everyone."

She noted the shake of his head in a silent, nearly unnoticable order to say nothing and she did as instructed, though she clenched her jaw. When they were all dismissed and the prime began walking to each of them Baraek spoke to her, "Don't worry, I don't intend to kill more than proves absolutely necessary. If I kill any at all. Their goal is to expand, to grow, they can't do that if they kill everyone."

She nodded softly as she moved to nuzzle him gently.

"Yes dear" She whispered softly so the others would not hear her and claim she did not trust the prime alpha

"Yes dear" She whispered softly so the others would not hear her and claim she did not trust the prime alpha

He cocked an eyebrow. Dear? He couldn't recall her ever calling him that before. He could tell instantly that something else was wrong. He glanced at the other alphas to make sure none could overhear and stepped closer to whisper. "What's on your mind?"

• Love
She shook her head slightly, lowering her muzzle to rest under his as she whispered.

"I just don't trust him... I don't like him sending anyone home with us... Makes me think he doesn't trust us like he trusts the others... seems like he maybe scouting our pack... he knows we are the weaker pack... It just smells wrong..."

She shook her head slightly, lowering her muzzle to rest under his as she whispered.

"I just don't trust him... I don't like him sending anyone home with us... Makes me think he doesn't trust us like he trusts the others... seems like he maybe scouting our pack... he knows we are the weaker pack... It just smells wrong..."

He glanced at the alpha, "I know what you mean. So we simply can't show weakness, that's also why absorbing another pack is a good idea, the more numerous we are the stronger we are overall. Besides, we showed some outside-the-box thinking as far as packs go with that wall, which isn't too common, and anyone that high up fought for it with his brain as well as his claws. He may be trying to evaluate us, but I doubt he'll just kill us outright unless we prove completely incompetent."

He glanced around again, "I will have you be watching whomever he sends though, just in case he's up to mischief."

• Cthuulove
Seph nodded softly, trusting her mate and alpha's words though she was still uneasy. She continued to nuzzle him gently before dragging her tongue over the fur of his chest lightly. "Hopefully he doesn't stay long. I don't want a possible threat to our pack's possible pups... our, possible pups." She said softly as she nuzzled him lovingly.

• Bless
Seph nodded softly, trusting her mate and alpha's words though she was still uneasy. She continued to nuzzle him gently before dragging her tongue over the fur of his chest lightly. "Hopefully he doesn't stay long. I don't want a possible threat to our pack's possible pups... our, possible pups." She said softly as she nuzzled him lovingly.

"Don't worry. He won't threaten our pack, he'll observe our conquest and annexation of a nearby pack. Then we'll send him back to report to the Prime Alpha. And I imagine we're significantly more prepared for conflict than we were before." He said wrapping his arms around her. "We'll need to plan on the fly though, as we aren't too sure of what to expect."

She smiled as he wrapped his arms around her and she nuzzled him as she always did. She moved slightly, resting the top of her head against his chest as he held her, her eyes falling closed.

"Yes my love...." She said softly, trailing her claws lightly through his fur.

"I love you" She said softly as she held him.

• Bless
She smiled as he wrapped his arms around her and she nuzzled him as she always did. She moved slightly, resting the top of her head against his chest as he held her, her eyes falling closed.

"Yes my love...." She said softly, trailing her claws lightly through his fur.

"I love you" She said softly as she held him.

He smiled back and chuckled. "Awww." He scratched her ears. "You're making me look like a softy."

He kissed her forehead. "I love you too Seph."

• Bless
"Awww. You're making me look like a softy."

She chuckled and poked his chest lightly.

"I love you too Seph."

"You're a softly in there.." She winked as she pulled gently from him with a slight yawn.

"Now what My love? Get ready for headin home?"

• Bless
"You're a softly in there.." She winked as she pulled gently from him with a slight yawn.

He gave her a playful glare. "How dare you."

"Now what My love? Get ready for headin home?"

"Get ready to do so yes, but I have a feeling that more specific instructions are going to be given by the Prime Alpha at some point, so we wait until we have those instructions to leave." He told her. "This is politics after all, albeit simple."

• Bless
She curled her lips at the word politics. "Gross.... Politics always bothered me..." she grinned slightly as she kissed him gently.

"I will leave the politics to you... and your soft spots..." She curled her lips again in a mock growl like grin.

• Devil
She curled her lips at the word politics. "Gross.... Politics always bothered me..." she grinned slightly as she kissed him gently.

"I will leave the politics to you... and your soft spots..." She curled her lips again in a mock growl like grin.

He growled back at her. "You'll regret those words later pet~"

He gave her butt a quick spank. "Go ahead and get ready. I'll be joining you in an hour or so."

• Love
"You'll regret those words later pet~" She grinned innocently, it was a true statement, her father was a politician, she despised his type, but Baraek was not his type, not in the slightest. She nipped the underside of his jaw... if she was gonna pay, may as well pay full price she thought with a grin.

"Go ahead and get ready. I'll be joining you in an hour or so."

She pulled away and headed to their temporary den to start getting ready for when they would leave. She packed a few bags... but the bed looked so inviting... she lay down for a second and was OUT cold.

• Bless
"You'll regret those words later pet~" She grinned innocently, it was a true statement, her father was a politician, she despised his type, but Baraek was not his type, not in the slightest. She nipped the underside of his jaw... if she was gonna pay, may as well pay full price she thought with a grin.

"Go ahead and get ready. I'll be joining you in an hour or so."

She pulled away and headed to their temporary den to start getting ready for when they would leave. She packed a few bags... but the bed looked so inviting... she lay down for a second and was OUT cold.

A little while after he was done taking care of some specifications on original instructions he returned to the den. He smiled at her, she was quite peaceful when asleep. But she’d been getting tired of everything far more quickly than she should. He wondered....

He gave a sniff. Her scent had changed a slightly. Still her, but there was something else there. Definitely.