Fable - Ask Laws of the Pack

A roleplay which may be open to join but you must ask the creator first
Yes we shall.... she said softly as she buried her nose in the thick fur of his neck, yawning softly.

"What shall we do today...."

"Today, me and a group of us are scouting around. I expect we'll be gone for a couple of days. Which means you'll be on your own for a little while. I hope you won't be too lonely while we're gone." He says, held her closer.

• Nervous
Reactions: Sephrenia
She blinked slightly as he advised he was going to be leaving for a few days. She nodded though, not protesting though she wanted to be by his side. She nuzzled her head into him lightly and pulled him closer, holding him a little tighter.

"I will be fine I am sure..." She said softly.

• Cthuulove
Reactions: Uhfred
She blinked slightly as he advised he was going to be leaving for a few days. She nodded though, not protesting though she wanted to be by his side. She nuzzled her head into him lightly and pulled him closer, holding him a little tighter.

"I will be fine I am sure..." She said softly.

He smiled, "Hey, I'd let you come if I didn't think you might be with pups. So please, as a favor, stay behind."

He rubbed her back reassuringly. "I'll be back before you know it."

• Love
"I promise I will my love... please be safe..."

She said as he rubbed her back she smiled softly as she buried her head against his chest again.

"I love you Baraek"

"I promise I will my love... please be safe..."

She said as he rubbed her back she smiled softly as she buried her head against his chest again.

"I love you Baraek"

"I love you too Seph." He says, petting her fur and scratching her ear. "And to make up for it, every day I'm gone will equal one hour of fun~"

• Love
"I love you too Seph." He says, petting her fur and scratching her ear. "And to make up for it, every day I'm gone will equal one hour of fun~"

She chuckled and shook her head slightly as she drug her tongue slowly over his cheek lightly grooming him.

"You have a job to do, no need to make it up to me my love... though... if you want to... Perhaps after the pups are here...."

She said with a wink and a grin

• Devil
She chuckled and shook her head slightly as she drug her tongue slowly over his cheek lightly grooming him.

"You have a job to do, no need to make it up to me my love... though... if you want to... Perhaps after the pups are here...."

She said with a wink and a gri

He gave her an evil grin, "most definitely~ you are going to be in for the roughest night of your life~" he threatened with a teasing ear nibble.

After a few more minutes of loving he got up and told her to stay in and rest, he even half-threatened to leash her to the inside ribcage that supported their den.

• Bless
She chuckled at his threat and she stood as he did. He told her to stay put and rest... even threatening to leash her up.

"Leash me.... Got someone to feed me while you're gone?" She countered with a bratty giggle before she lay back down slowly, doing as he told her to, not really wanting to be leashed to the rib cage for those few days.

• Devil
She chuckled at his threat and she stood as he did. He told her to stay put and rest... even threatening to leash her up.

"Leash me.... Got someone to feed me while you're gone?" She countered with a bratty giggle before she lay back down slowly, doing as he told her to, not really wanting to be leashed to the rib cage for those few days.

"I could get someone to." He said to her with a smile. He gave her another kiss. "I love you Seph. See you when I get back."

So he left her in the den. And he went to gather one of the three training groups for the purpose of scouting out for other packs. He got Sulak too.

Seph smiled slightly, not doubting in the slightest that he could get someone to tend to her, but that was not needed. She wanted to be able to tend to things if needed.

She curled up, he'd told her to rest, so she curled up and closed her eyes to take a nap as ordered, though she felt notably like she was being too lazy and not being a value to the pack at the moment.

• Bless
Seph smiled slightly, not doubting in the slightest that he could get someone to tend to her, but that was not needed. She wanted to be able to tend to things if needed.

She curled up, he'd told her to rest, so she curled up and closed her eyes to take a nap as ordered, though she felt notably like she was being too lazy and not being a value to the pack at the moment.

Normally that would be the case, but the fact is that pregnant wolves were kept away from work and hunts for the sake of giving them and their pups the highest chance of surviving. So she wasn't being lazy so far as the pack was concerned, in fact they would be told to stop her from doing any sort of work that involved a lot of physical labor. Maybe a few craft-based work might still be done, but not much more than weaving bowstrings.

So the scouting pack was off, not to come back for three days.

Seph did as she was told.... keeping to the den tiredly, with the exception of some small things such as helping a female with braiding and such here and there. She ate well, then slept thought she missed Baraek greatly every night, and didn't sleep overly well when darkness and silence were her only companions.

As 3 days passed she grew excited that they'd be home soon, she was notably thicker in the waist. Between there being more than 1 child within her womb, and the speed at which they grew due to her magic she showed quicker than some of the others and she looked forward to Baraek seeing.

• Bless
Seph did as she was told.... keeping to the den tiredly, with the exception of some small things such as helping a female with braiding and such here and there. She ate well, then slept thought she missed Baraek greatly every night, and didn't sleep overly well when darkness and silence were her only companions.

As 3 days passed she grew excited that they'd be home soon, she was notably thicker in the waist. Between there being more than 1 child within her womb, and the speed at which they grew due to her magic she showed quicker than some of the others and she looked forward to Baraek seeing.

The pack returned those three days later. And as soon as they were settled, Baraek went straight to his den to see Seph. And when seeing her bloated belly he cocked an eyebrow. He put a hand on the rounded fur of her belly to feel the kicking pups. And he smiled proudly.

"That was quick." He commented. He kissed her, "It seems that you were further along than we thought."

• Bless
"That was quick. It seems that you were further along than we thought."

She chuckled slightly and nuzzled him as he rested his hand on her stomach. She kissed him back gently and shrugged.

"Well, being that I am a shifter, I'd say it's likely we just... grow faster perhaps, or maybe the blood speeds it up... so many different variables...."

She nibbled on his jawline lightly, enjoying the moment as she would not punished for it, and she grinned innocently.

"How was your adventure?"

• Bless
She chuckled slightly and nuzzled him as he rested his hand on her stomach. She kissed him back gently and shrugged.

"Well, being that I am a shifter, I'd say it's likely we just... grow faster perhaps, or maybe the blood speeds it up... so many different variables...."

"I suppose that's true." He says rubbing her belly fondly.

She nibbled on his jawline lightly, enjoying the moment as she would not punished for it, and she grinned innocently.

"How was your adventure?"

He cocked an eyebrow, oh he wouldn't punish her now, but he'd punish her later, that's for sure. And his gaze told her as much.

"It was successful, we found another pack, roughly the same size as us. We'll be going out again in a couple of days time, and hopefully we'll find our pack a good bit larger than it is now."

• Smug
(Sorry busy weekend....LOL including Friday ;-) )

She smirked slightly at the look on his face, the promise of punishment sometime down the road.

"It was successful, we found another pack, roughly the same size as us. We'll be going out again in a couple of days time, and hopefully we'll find our pack a good bit larger than it is now."

She thought to offer to go as well.. but knew he would decline the offer so she said nothing and simply enjoyed their time together.

"And how is our "friend" doing?" she asked softly

(Sorry busy weekend....LOL including Friday ;-) )

(No sweat)

She thought to offer to go as well.. but knew he would decline the offer so she said nothing and simply enjoyed their time together.

"And how is our "friend" doing?" she asked softly

"He's been no trouble. No need to have him butchered, yet." he said calmly. "So how have you been? Have you been a good girl?"

• Love
She smirked at his inquiry, showing off her teeth slightly as she grinned.

"Always..." She said with a chuckle as she nipped his bottom jaw again.

"I helped teach a few more some braiding and the likes, but for the most part I stayed in the den and rested as requested of me my love."

• Love
"Always..." She said with a chuckle as she nipped his bottom jaw again.

"I helped teach a few more some braiding and the likes, but for the most part I stayed in the den and rested as requested of me my love."

"Good. So you found a way to be helpful even when staying in the den." He stroked her fur behind her ears, "You really are a reliable woman aren't you. What sort of divine deed did I do to deserve you?"

He gave her a kiss on her forehead. "I'm glad you're doing so well."

• Cthuulove
She smiles softly and chuckled at the idea of a divine deed. "Well you didn't murder my face when you stumbled upon me..." she said with a laugh as she kissed him lightly.

"And you are you.. you're my perfect mate..." she said and she pressed her head against his scratching hand lightly

• Bless
She smiles softly and chuckled at the idea of a divine deed. "Well you didn't murder my face when you stumbled upon me..." she said with a laugh as she kissed him lightly.

"And you are you.. you're my perfect mate..." she said and she pressed her head against his scratching hand lightly

"I suppose that's true." He muses, "that and I had the brains to claim you before anyone else could. Any man would be lucky to have you.

• Cthuulove
She grinned brightly...

"Oh Claim me you did... " she said with a playful sultry growl as she licked the side of his face, quickly, playfully she twisted, grabbing for his shoulders and attempting to pin him to the ground on his back, straddling his stomach to lay upon him... tail wagging.

"I am glad you're back safe love..."

• Devil
"Oh Claim me you did... " she said with a playful sultry growl as she licked the side of his face, quickly, playfully she twisted, grabbing for his shoulders and attempting to pin him to the ground on his back, straddling his stomach to lay upon him... tail wagging.

"I am glad you're back safe love..."

When she put him on his back and straddled him, he gave her a dangerous, suggestive growl, and gave her buttcheek a warning spank. "Careful pet. I may not go all out on you, but I can still punish you if you're naughty~"

He couldn't keep up the facade though, and he sighed, hugging her to his chest. "I'm glad to be back."

• Smug
She smiled innocently as she buried her face into his chest with a delicate sigh of comfort.

"I presume I won't be allowed to go with you when you go to the other pack?" She asked softly, muffled against his chest