LFG Introducing A New Character

Aethiri

Swarm Pilgrim
Character Biography
Link
Hey guys! Just putting my character out there and looking for people who would like to RP with a human looking monster!
She's on a mission to infiltrate and learn about soft skin societies and cultures in order to aid the swarm with its integration with civilized society,

Hey Halo,

Had a nascent idea about Majister being hired to prison break Aethiri from the College in your Open Chronicle. Don't have any idea yet on who'd be responsible for wanting Aethiri out and for what reason (other than wanting to keep the whole thing on the down-low, hence hiring a raider and his crew); this, of course, ripe for potential development or fit to be swept vaguely under the rug, to focus more on Majister and Aethiri interactions.

100% likely that Majister doesn't know/wasn't informed about Aethiri, and just thinks she's some elf who's pissed off the College. 100% primed for a surprise, gradual or sudden :D. (Also haven't clicked on any of the spoiler stuff in her bio, so I can be surprised too.)

This sound good, or would you rather the thread go in a different direction?

Aethiri

• Yay
Reactions: Aethiri
That sounds like a good idea! For a motive your character could simply be hired (maybe by Dreadlords or some other anti-college faction) to discreetly "Liberate" some college secrets from their hidden basements.

The reason she's kept hidden in the basement is to keep things on the down low and hidden from the public eye. There is no doubt little shortage of people who want those secrets exposed.

or some other anti-college faction

What a happy coincidence. I just might be able to scrounge up an anti-college faction, alright.

proxy.php

• Yay
Reactions: Aethiri

Here's the thread BTW if anyone else was interested in joining in.