Indefinite Hiatus

TapathyWR

I really dreaded writing this post, but I'm at the point where I can't kid myself any longer. I'm in a situation right now where I need to work on myself both personally and professionally, to be a better person than I am right now. I can't start working on myself and keep up with my obligations here at the same time.

I'm taking a leave of absence for an undetermined amount of time. As it stands, trying to write anything results in headaches and bad feelings, and I need to focus on my own mental well-being above all else. If I'm in a private thread with you, I beg your patience until I return. If I'm in a group thread, I would urge you not to let me hold it up.

You all have been my family for over a year now, and I love all of you so, so much. Please, if you want to talk don't hesitate to reach out on discord. I'll miss you if you don't.

I'll be back. I don't know when, but someday soon enough I'll show back up with a smile back on my face to make more bad jokes. I promise.

Wishing you all the best on your personal journey. You will be welcome back any time! Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Take care of yourself, and whenever you return we'll be here too. Wishing you the best as always

Aw love you Tap! Take all the time you need, you know I’m always on discord and my DMs are wide open. Please don’t be a stranger <3 sending hugs!