Private Tales Hunting the Rumor

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer

Adriwolf

Jaken was setting a campfire in the middle of the forest, cooking some meat on it. He had previoulst hunted some defenseless animal, eaten and extractes the meat for later consumption. Night was getting close, he would transform and go hunting after. Sure, he had food on his bag, but he'd rather eat raw, bloody meat, than cooking it. Being a werewolf tends to make you appreciate the blood (though he wasn't a fan during the first transformations). He had been wandering in the fores, searching for a town with some interesting bounties. But there were none for now. The towns seemed to be swiped clean from any other monsters or mureders, or any other kind of threat. This had been going on for weeks. The only entertainment he had was during the night: when he could run free in his werewolf form and hunt animals who were far too slow for a hungry beast. That would come true in a few minutes. He saw the the sun hiding behind the horizon, giving everyone a taste of The Golden Hour. He loved it, not only because it was peacfull, but also, it showed him the moon was coming up any minute now. These times were the most relaxing yet desperate timmes of the day: he WANTED to become a werewolf, and couldn't wait any longer. "<<Just hold on Jaken...>>" he thought, laying down and taking a small nap.

He opened his eyes few minutes later. Night was upon him, the stars were his only light. The wind and the crackling fire were his only sound of environment. It was time. He stood up and started to undress, throwing his clothes and weapoond into his bag, that had been resting on a log nearby. He focused on the moon, on the power of it, bathing him on it's light, waking up the wolf that had struggling to get out hours ago. And then he felt it: fur started to grow in his skin as his muscles started to deform and grow in size. His nails and teeth expanded to reach the size of those of an intimidating and uncontrollable beast. His legs broke outwards and started growing, and growing. His feet deformed and reached the shape of a wolf's. The lower part of his spine stretched out to become a fluffy and big black tail. His mouth expanded to imitate the shape of the snout of a dog's. His eyes became blue slowly, replacing those pure brown eyes into the deep blue ones he possessed. And finally The Marks of Runes started to weakly glow on his back as the transformation was complete. The best part is that it never hurt. It DID the first year of transformation, but now, it was delightfull, almost orgasmic. Jaken growled and breathed peacefully as the wind carresed his fur smoothly.
Jaken inhaled deeply and howled to the sky. Letting his wolf instincts and voice take over his body and mind, just for that sweet moment of howling. He then came back to reality with the blink of an eye.
The wolf was out to have some fun.

The werewolf was sprinting through the woods on his 4 limbs which made him go faster. He stopped dead. He had heard something. A twig breaking down on someone's feet. Jaken sniffed the air, looking for an animal scent to hunt. It was sweet. Entrancing. Attractive. The werewolf blindly followed it, being as quiet and discreet as possible. His paws were heavy but he still remained hidden. He crouched behind a log and saw a sillhoutte. Someone far more small than his height of his actual form. The sweet scent was coming from it. He stepped closer, remaining hidden.

Lara wandered the moonlit forest staring at the beautiful stars. She was hunting for more idiotic humans.
Her blood soaked cloak flowing behind her, her weapon drawn. She allows her hearing to be her guide.

Looking for more victims she suddenly hears a few footsteps, crunching underneath a heavy weight.
She looks around searching for the owner of that sound, but unable to find it.
I should probably walk cautiously .

As she walked she kept hearing footsteps, Well got a little follower, how cute.
Lara decided to see what would happen if she ran,
Let's play chase, she thought and began to run, she ran all the way to the edge of the forest and whipped out her blade whip. "And you are?"

Jaken had been stalking the scent for a while, and apparently, he now knew who was the owner of it. A girl, looked young, her red hair covering her head. She had a fierce look on her eyes, ready to kill anyone. The werewolf seemed interested in the young woman. Though it seemed that the lady had picked up on him, sprinting further into the forest. He couldn't tell of the lady was afraid and running form something, or was out for a little jog. The werewolf sprinted at her, always keeping his distance, since he could easily tackle her right now. They ran for so long that Jaken did not noticed that they had reached the end of the forest that gave to a green plain, illuminated by the moon.
"And you are~?"
The werewolf chuckled from the shadows. The woman had been ready for a fight, he wasn't in the mood right now. Besides, he knew he could take on her, or maybe that was his ego talking to him, in any case, time to come out clean. "Jaken." the werewolf said, stepping out of the shadows to reveal himself to the lady "Jaken Larsten." he crouched, making eye contact with the lady "And you are...?"

• Yay
Reactions: Lara Angiris
"I don't think it's wise for me to tell you my name Jakan Larsten." The elf said bluntly,
She circled the werewolf eyeing him up and down, "Hunting tonight are we?" she said with a hint a playfulness, Lara didn't seem frighten of the large being.

In fact, she seemed interested, "I haven't seen a werewolf in 20 years, what brings you to this area?"
She asked politely but stern, she didn't seem like she was in the mood for conversation.

Lara looked into the wolfs eyes with her mismatched ones and smirked ever so slightly but it soon dissipated,
Removing her cloak and putting it in her bag, her blue dress could be seen illuminated by the moon,
she sheathed her sword the scars on her arms noticeable by even the naked eye.

"Well, y'know. A werewolf's got to eat." he said as he looked the woman circling around him. He was aware that she was observing his body, he didn't mind, as long as she doesn't try to kill him "I could say the same to you little girl." he scoffed "I was just wandering and found you. What. Are. The. Odds? Besides, this is not your land, so don't act all protective like it is yours. Nor this is my area, which is why I haven't ripped you to shreds and devour you." he leaned to the woman, making thier eyes meet at the exact same height "Limb. By. Limb" he growled. Then laughed.

The woman had caught his interest, she seemed cold and cautious. He always felt something for women with those traits. They always are the most interesting. Probably hiding something form her past, or she is just like that.
"I always had something for scars." he commented, looking at Lara's arm "Marks of battles, they leave you with such knwledge." he circled around the lady. It was his turn now "Such a dark past, or maybe just a silly accident perhaps. It doesn't matter, it always catch my interest. Though, I never say it out loud. You are another case. Isn't it curious?"

"My, such a lovely threat." Lara commented "being alive for 100 years leaves you with many scars..even mental one" The elf trailed off seemingly as if she remembered a memory,The look on her face shifted from playful to sad, her eyes showing more emotions then her face, she shook her head and looked at Jakan.

"I don't care much for these scars, they only bring back bad memories." she said in a harsh almost cold tone as if she was scolding someone or something.

"Tell me wolf, why so curious about a Simple elf girl like me" the simple in that sentence seem to be hinting she wasn't normal..She eyed the werewolf coldly her face remaining emotionless.

"Yes, I can see that." he said on Lara's comment on scars "Iv'e had... my amounts of scars. Sometimes, it's hard. But you need to use them to streghten yourself." he noticed the woman sudden turn of emotions. From a playful face emerged a somber one. Jaken knew she was hiding something. Something from her past. As he also did... after all, that's what made him into a werewolf.

"Tell me wolf, why so curious about a Simple elf girl like me"
"I don't know." he said "Maybe I was bored and caught your quite sweet scent. What did you roll on? Flowers? Grass? A perfume sho-"
CRACK
Jaken heard something from afar, another twig breaking. He looked at where the sound came from: the forest. Something or someone was there. He stood up, looking deep into the forest. Focusing as hard as he could to detect movement behind the tall trees. And from out of nowhere, an arrow struck him on the left shoulder, making him fall to the ground.
"SHE'S HERE!!!" someone said from the forest.
"KILL HER!!!" a second voice said.
"God damnit... UUURRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" Jaken growled in pain.
"KILL THE WOLF!!"
"Time to run!!" he said, getting up and pulling the arrow off his shoulder

"My my, looks like they found me~" she looked at the ones who shot the arrow, she drew her blade.

She walked in front of the wolf, "Go, they want me not you." she casted a protection spell on Jakan and soon headed off to fight.

She stuck her blade into the ground and before the swordsmen could strike her the blade had lunged out for the other side piercing him in the back, Lara chuckled in pure delight "Dear me~ Seems you lost something~?"

As she continued to fight she looked back at the werewolf hoping he wasn't hurt.

"God damnit." he whispered as he saw Lara going to combat. He would eventually help her, but first, he ought to heal. A pierced shoulder leads to an arm that doesn't benefit during combat. He focused on the healing process, he imagined the feeling he gets when a wound is closing. How fast it is, how it feels good, how it charges him with energy on the limb. Sooner than later, he felt the wound closing. He was ready to fight. He roared to the stars and sprinted towards the combat to help the elf.

He leaped to an enemy, pinning him to the ground and biting on his neck, shaking him around, while blood splattered the green grass and filled Jaken's mouth. He finished him off by ripping it out, pushing the enemy to the ground, but bitting hard into the fleshy piece of human. He picked up the spear he had holding and launched it to the heart of another enemy.

Jaken roared to scare the others and make them second guess before messing with him. However, they continued the combat.

"Damn, your pretty savage werewolf~" she said playfully, she gave a half smirk and set fire to another attacker, They aren't letting up damnit guess i have to do it, she summoned her staff, a long white scepter like item that held a black crystal, "Seems you didn't learn the last time~".

She summoned many hungry spirits to ravage the attackers, each of them ripping them apart one by one.
Although it she would be tired later it best to get rid of these pesky human, one by one they got killed soon they retreated from battle, the spirits soon vanished.

Lara fell to her knees her staff holding her up from falling flat on her face, she hated that it takes this much energy, "Jakan you alright?" she asked grasping for air, she tried standing only for her to fall down onto her back, "Heh..Must have used to much energy for this..." She soon closed her eyes falling asleep.

Jaken took a back seat while Lara summoned her spirits to end the attackers, ripping them from the inside out and disembowling them with no mercy. He had seen gore like this before, but still, he knew Lara might be dangerous. But not now. As he saw the elf get on her knees, weakened. With that, he knew that this ability took strength out of the lady. He rushed to her help.

"Jakan you alright?"
"Yeah, yeah, I'm ok." he said, caressing her hair "That was... interesting. Never seen something like that. Oh and it's JAKEN. With an "E". Will you be ok?" he didn't got an answer as the elf fell asleep "Yeah, maybe you will." he took the elf with his strong arms, holding her close to his chest "Let's find you a safe place to stay during the night." he heard something moving on the grass before walking. The werewolf looked back, he saw someone on the ground, from the combat. apparently, someone was alive. But he could take care of it.
"I.... got.... you......" he whimpered, he struck his hand to the air, letting some force out of it and striking Jaken in the left arm. THe force he was struck was big enough to make him fall to the ground, letting Lara's unconscious body hit the ground. The wolf recovered fast, getting up and leaping to the man that had attacked him. Holding his hands and looking at the man's terrified face, Jaken roared at him and bit the entirity of his head, squishing it into a bloody mess, making the brains into mush and the bones cracked like a hammer striking concrete. He felt his arm burning, like it had been burned with flaming iron. It was a symbol he could not describe, maybe it was the symbol of the hunting party they had killed. Maybe he could worry about it later.
Taking Lara into his hands again, he walked back to the forest, straight where he had been camping before going out into the woods. His equipment was still there and the campfire was burning. IT was the safest place it was. He placed Lara gently on his sleeping bag, she would rest there. He would sleep on the ground, he didn't mind. He had slept in worst places. He laid down besides Lara and went to sleep afterwards.

Morning soon came, the sun soon peaked the behind the trees it's light hitting Lara's face,
she sat up yawning, Wha-Where is this? She looked around and saw Jaken asleep, on the ground.
Next to her.

She jumped out of the sleeping bag and poked the werewolf in the cheek, her mismatched eyes shining from the sun, she noticed the mark on his arm, tch stupid hunters she though as she clicked her tounge in the process, she grabbed her sword and buckled it around her waist after making sure it was fine.

After getting her stuff ready she walked over to Jaken and poked him again, this time in the arm.
"Wake up Jaken, we need to leave" she said sternly, "It's not safe to stay in one place"

In Jaken's sleep, he could hera whispers around him, telling him something. Something he couldn't understand. The whispers were far too unintelligible. It made him grunt and growl, he had not experienced this type of dream. But he woke up thanks to Lara. "Hey." he greeted sleepily "Have you gotten rest?" he sat on the grass, looking at the sun. He clicked his tongue. "Damn it. Slept in. Excuse me for a moment" he said, grabbing his clothes and hiding behind a tree, transforming back inot a naked human and dressing up before stepping out to face Lara again.

"Hungry? Got some meat over there if you want to regain strentgh." he grunted. The pain of the arm was back. He pulled up his sleeve and looked into it. "Thought my healing factor would take care of this." the symbol was still there "Say." he said to Lara "One member of the party from last night put this... thing in my arm. Do you know what it is?"

Lara stayed silent, she touched the mark and clicked her tongue, "I detest this mark.."
She looked at the man and said nothing more, She grabbed her staff and it soon turned into black butterflies and soon wasn't here.

"My name is Lara by the way" she said looking at him with her blue eye, "Lara Angiris"
walking past him she pointed into the opposite direction, "there is a town not far from here"
She put on her black cloak the blood long gone.

Putting her hair in a ponytail and cleaned herself up, pulling up her hood she put up fake smile,
"Well we should get going, the town isn't to far away"

"What does it mean?" the werewolf asked. He wanted to know what the mark meant, if it had to be so important since the one that marked him said 'I got you' in a triumphant way (even though he was bleeding to death). Besides, Lara said she did not like the mark, meaning that she has seen it before and grew to hate it. Why? Why does it bother her? Does it have something to do with her past and the scars she so somberly talked about? But he did not get an answer. All Lara did was set everything up for the voyage. The staff she had been carrying disappeared had vanished, no, it had turned into butterflies. Black butterflies. He knew magic could do such thing, but he was still marveled about the staff transformation.

"Well we should get going, the town isn't to far away"
Before the elf could walk 2 steps, Jaken grabbed her firmly by one of her arms. "Not so fast princess." he gowled "Tell me what does this mark mean?" he showed her the mark again "You said that you hate this mark, hence, you've seen it before. What does it mean? TELL ME NOW!!" he roared.

She covered the mans mouth, "Hush Jaken, you want the whole damn world to hear you?" she scolded her smile fading, her eyes showing malice in them.

She looked at the mark, "It belongs to a family i want dead" she answers bluntly not wanting to speak, "Happy? I'm a fucking killer, what do you expect?" she replied sarcastically, Lara pinched Jakens ear and removes her arm from his grip with a strong tug, she pulled her hood down and cracked a cruel smirk.

"Now now, let's not make me regret saving your ass from hunters~" she said with a sarcastic smile, she turned on her heel and soon kept walking, not caring that the wolf could be every much upset with her,
Unsheathing her blade she twirled it around when she was far enough from Jaken as to not hit him with it.

Giggling to herself, she continued to twirl it around the blade parting slightly. Truly strange

Last edited:
"Hush Jaken, you want the whole damn world to hear you?"
Jaken slapped Lara's hand out of his mouth. "That depends." he growled "If I don't get my answer, I might turn into a fucking Banshee." he noticed Lara's eyes go dark, showing evil. He did not cared. He had seen many eyes in his life, this was nothing that could scare them.

"I don't care if you are killer. I am werewolf, a lone wolf, which means that I don't give two shits about your profession. As long as your face is not on a bounty paper, you are not my priority." he looked at the mark on his arm. It still burned, but he would get the hang of it.

"Now, now, let's not make me REGRET TAKING YOU IN nad not letting you die out there or eat you when you passed out." he grunted "You don't scare me. I have killed many creatures throughout my life. I have seen disturbing things that would make any sane person go insane in a matter of days. You-don't-scare me." he made eye contact with Lara.

As they made their way through the forest, Jaken asked: "Why do they want you dead? And why do you want THEM dead? Does it have to do with your scars?" he teased "You know what. Not my business." he retracted "I don't care about you. Just want this stupid mark off me."

Lara sighed, "They think a worship a fucking demonic god, and they killed my family, my mentor, And my fucking wife, burned down my house." She stated bluntly,
she looked at Jaken with her mismatched eyes "Shall i continue milord and savior Jaken larsten?" she asked rudely.

As she twirled her Silver blade whip the look on her face remained playful, but the look in her eye held such a great sadness, the pain she bared threw her childhood and growing up was painful, "I lived for 100 years, Killed for 71 years, I'm far older then you boy, so don't think just because your bigger does not mean in any way your stronger".

She stated sharply pointing her sword at him, her eyes dead on the inside.

"Well, it seems like we have a little story on our hands. First of all, I'm sorry for your past." he said in an uninterested tone, even though, he knew he lara felt, but he couldn't let it show "I understand, my family died by the werewolves who bit me. But enough of this sappy shit." they continued walking to the town "Second, they may know how to remove this shit off my arm. Burns a bit."

"For a 100 year old, you don't look so bad. Perks of being an elf. And who knows. You may have evil spirits that disembowel enemies, but maybe I can beat you when it comes on a clean mano a mano fight. No magic, no weapons. Just my claws and your nails."

Sooner than later, they reached town. It was a peaceful one, with your usual street market and locals like a tavern or a food court. Jaken had been there previoulsy, so he knew his way around the lands. "I can help you get rid of them." he said to Lara "I can help you eliminate every last one of them. Got nothing to do anyways. Just for the hell of it." they arrived to a local nearby the center "Just wait here. Got to ask something about this, stay here if you want." he entered the local. It was a wooden building, looked old and filthy. It was a magical local, where people bought magical objects and get rid of spells on them.
"Hey I need help."
"What now Jaken?"
"I need to know what this means." he showed him the mark.
"Oh. This is interesting. It seems to be the mark of Ukleirm. A mark that keeps track of someone."
"You mean that someone is able to see where I am? How?"
"Something like that. They feel where are you. How did you get this anyway? Who did you pissed off?"
"I think I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Got this on a combat last night saving this girl: Lara Angiris. How can I remove it?"
"Lara Angiris? You DO know who is she right?"
"She told me that people went after her because she thinks that she praises a demon or something like that.
"That's how the legend goes. But, you do you. Not of my business. Returning to the mark. You can remove it by killing the one that put this on you."
"I killed them. I bit his head into a mush. Literally."
"Have you tried killing the leader."
"Huh?"
"You need to kill the leader of the family. Should be easy to recognize. The Ukleirm family has a leader, which is full of this symbol. Literally, everywhere: face, torso, legs, arms, even the genitals."
"So once I kill them, I should get rid of the mark, and I get my privacy back."
"Yes."
"I see. Where can I find them?"
"Noone knows. They are 'nomads', they always move."
"I may have a lead. Thanks." he took out some gold coins and paid for the information. The werewolf then stepped out of the shop and looked at Lara.
"Where can we find these people?"

"legend...Heh" she scoffed at the man, she knew how people saw her, a monster, killer, demon worshiper,
wouldn't surprise her nowadays, "I don't know them to well but i think they might head to Elbion."
She replied.

She turned on her heel once more and headed off to the market, she saw a bounty up on a board, a bounty wanting her dead for 20,000...."How cute, I'm worth more then that love" she commented tearing it down and stuffing it into her bag.

Walking around Lara caught the sight of a pretty pair of silver earring, she liked them so she got them and put them on, "I always loved silver looked better on me then gold, my wife rose used to tell me that yaknow" she told Jaken a happy smile plastered on her face from thinking about it.

After buying the needed items, she pulled Jaken to the side "I hope you know killing this family isn't easy, i've tried for a long time...They are stronger then they look." she remarked hoping to make the werewolf understand that danger.

"Then it's something to work on. Let's head to Elbion and end this stupid family." he gave a smug smile to the elf. Jaken had been buying some equipment for the assasination: arrows, smoke bombs, knives. Even some for Lara, just in the worst case scenario. When he reached Lara, he saw that Lara had placed something on her bag. He didn't cared though, he only wanted to finish the Ukleirm family and get rid of the burning mark.

"To be honest, I don't care about those things: silver, gold, ruby, all those precious stones. Not my type. THey look nice, but I would not spend my coins on them. But if you like them, you do you. It's your money, not mine." from his bag, Jaken gave her a sacrificial dagger he bought "Just in case you have to improvise. Keep this close to you."

"Girl, I have been in tough situations, almost died more than one time in my life. I think I can handle this well. Besides, we got something that might help us sneak through them. And you have your ghost friends by your side. It may be our last resort, since you collapse right after using them. But, you got a giant werewolf to save your elfic ass." he scoffed. He rented a horse on a local right outside of town, it should give them advantage to travel faster. Jaken climbed on the horse and looked down at Lara "Are you waiting for me to give you my hand? Climb up princess."

She gave a slight smile and hopped on "Keep calling me that and I'll pinch your ear" she replied all cutisy,
she took out a piece of paper from her bag, it was the bounty, she looked at Jaken with curious eyes.

"After this mess, would you try to kill me for the money?" she asked half whispered wondering if he would,
She stuffed the paper back into her bag, wanting a reply.

As if it was cold, she held onto Jaken tightly, "Tell me, why do you enjoy being a werewolf, even though it costed your families life?" she asked softly.

"Aww, like a little pinch on the ear would really bother me, princess. It should take A LOT more to piss a werewolf like me." he chuckled "You are quite cute." and she was, the way she spoke and her sense of humor was far more attractive than the scent that caught his attention last night. Maybe they could work something out. Two equal forces colliding with each other. It could bring chaos or order, but moslty chaos, taking into account that they were chaotic forces. But who knows, 'negative' plus 'negative', equals 'positive'.

Jaken stared at the bounty paper Lara had. He did not know what to think. He wanted to get rid of the family and Lara was the only one who knew where they were, but she had a bounty on her head. And Jaken IS a bounty hunter. It is his duty to kill Lara and take her head to those who would pay him the 20,000 coins. "That depends..." he sighed "After this mess, would you be of my liking? If yes, then nah, I can make one exception. If I end up hating you, however, I might decapitate you with my own claws and take the bounty with me,

He felt Lara hugging him tightly, maybe to not fall off the horse, he felt something off. It wasn't danger or anything, it was... something else. He knew it wasn't love or a connection. Maybe he liked the warmth of another being that did not wanted to kill him.
"Tell me, why do you enjoy being a werewolf, even though it costed your families life?"
"It gives you so many abilities." he whispered "The ability to be faster, stronger, more agile, when I run in the woods in my werewolf form, I feel so free. I feel the energy in my body as I leap from tree to tree and hunt animals. It just feels... good. My family... well.. I think I know that I am WAY better than those werewolves that only killed my family for the hell of it. THose werewolves deserve everything that gets them. I wanted to track them down but I couldn't find them. Soon enough, I left them alon and continued with this life. Besides, you just... find the good things to your disgraces, use them to your advantage. With time, I learned that being a wereolf isn't all that bad, y'know."

Both continued galloping on the road.

"Aww, like a little pinch on the ear would really bother me, princess. It should take A LOT more to piss a werewolf like me."
"You are quite cute."

She chuckled at his reply, "Well might have to try harder i suppose~" she playfully commented,
looking at Jaken his response was amusing to her, "I'm not cute darling" she said pouting a bit.

"That depends..." he sighed "After this mess, would you be of my liking? If yes, then nah, I can make one exception. If I end up hating you, however, I might decapitate you with my own claws and take the bounty with me,"

"Then so be it," she stated bluntly, "But I'll have you know I'm not very likable~" she said with a smirk,
she didn't mind if he tried, it would at the very least give her some amusement, "After all, I am a killer~"
She cared little for ones opinions, but she took an interest in the werewolf.

"It gives you so many abilities." he whispered "The ability to be faster, stronger, more agile, when I run in the woods in my werewolf form, I feel so free. I feel the energy in my body as I leap from tree to tree and hunt animals. It just feels... good. My family... well.. I think I know that I am WAY better than those werewolves that only killed my family for the hell of it. THose werewolves deserve everything that gets them. I wanted to track them down but I couldn't find them. Soon enough, I left them alone and continued with this life. Besides, you just... find the good things to your disgraces, use them to your advantage. With time, I learned that being a werewolf isn't all that bad, y'know."

She looked at Jaken, "Well i would have chased them forever if it were me..." she replied, her smirk fading,
her mismatched eyes looking at the clouds, "you know, rose would have liked you, so full of energy, you two would have been fast friends~" She said with a smile.

"In my book. You are cute." he commentes "It's cute how you try to acto so tough and badass when you have a candy-like personality. Though, I have to say. The killers that look cute at first sight are the ones that are the most sadistic and brutal. Maybe you are one of those, with your spirit friends and all."

"Yeah, well, people had said the same to me: I'm not likeable. Maybe because I'm, quote, 'a dick'. But I like it that way. Being a lone wolf gives you more space to think. Getting back to you not being likeable, maybe our 'ability-to-be-likeable' might help us, in a way, I'm not sure." he scrathed his head.

"This Rose you keep talking about, I'm not sure if I would like her. If she is anywhere close to you, then perhaps. Besides..." he looked down "I think I have been far too distant with people that I don't know what is to have a friend anymore. It's been 7 years since I've had any contact with others, sure, I have had my encounters, but nothing to be consider actual friendship or something like that. Not even you. As far as I see it, you are only my compannion on this quest to kill this family and take this stupid mark off me."

Both kept galloping on the path, it was quiet and peacfull. Jaken started to think about Lara, her past, her scars, all of that. It kept him distracted from what was actually happen and the pain of his branded arm.