Howdy

Tezio Gomst

Hedge Knight
Character Biography
Link
Nice to meetcha. I'm Lazarus, the writer of Tezio.

It's been a minute. And by that I mean 5 whole years. I've been getting that itch to roleplay again, but not in the normal universe and fandoms that I normally do, such as Star Wars and Cyberpunk.

I've been doing this whole forum RP thing on-and-off for well over a decade - but don't let my "experience" scare you off. I'm an avid fan of telling a story through a lense that's grounded in a fair amount of realism and sensibility, with gritty tropes sprinkled throughout. I really like exploring all aspects of play ranging from slice of life elements to fantastical adventures across magical, foreign lands.

For Tezio specficially, I don't have any plans but I do plan on planning out some plans. I'll be revamping his backstory in the coming days to be far more succinct and flexible but his knightly intentions will remain untouched. Struggles to remain steadfast in his noble beliefs and a yearning for a lord or lady to serve are things that I'd love to play out.

If any of that sounds appealing to you, or if you just think I'm a cool dude, then hit me up. I'm in the discord too if that's easier: Lazarus#3517.

Thanks for having me!
xoxo

I dont have any plans but I do plan on planning out some plans
Man, i felt that in my bones!

Love the vibe man. Have some characters I wouldn't mind throwing your way to see if they stick, but also all for just kickin about any ideas you might want to explore!

Welcome back! Hope you stick around and get stuck into some good writes!

• Orc
Reactions: Tezio Gomst
Hello, and welcome back! That does sound like a neat concept, exploring struggles of a noble knightly life. Glad you've returned, and intrigued to read more

• Orc
Reactions: Tezio Gomst
Man, i felt that in my bones!

Love the vibe man. Have some characters I wouldnt mind throwing your way to see if they stick, but also all for just kickin about any ideas you might want to explore!

Welcome back! Hope you stick around and get stuck into some good writes!
Thanks for the warm welcome, and for honoring me with your 69th message. Nice.

Hello, and welcome back! That does sound like a neat concept, exploring struggles of a noble knightly life. Glad youve returned, and intrigued to read more
Thank you very much! I'll probably be tossing up an Open or First Reply thread in the next day or so. Feel free to hop in if the premise strikes your fancy.

What'll it be about? No idea. I leave planning to the experts.

Let me be your sidekick, orc daddy
You and I versus the world, big chief.

The rest of you get Orc reacts. Not because I don't love you already, I'm just too tired. Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone.