Private Tales Honour Is Dead

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
"Six months until we wed or six months until I...move to Vel Odren?" She questioned, regretting that she hadn't been clear-headed enough to be present for any of this discussion. She was, at least slightly, relieved that her wedding would be in the shadow of Perri's. Less pressure was on the two Dreadlords thankfully.

She lifted her head, not bothering to swipe the hair from her face. She wasn't looking in his direction anyway. "Have you been informed on the contents of this contract?" She asked, her voice hinting at accusation, though it was still soft and obvious that she was feeling hurt by the ongoing developments. "I have not been included in any of this," due to my refusal to cooperate, "So I am not entirely sure what is expected of me."

Or what might get me out of it.

"How much longer is the ride?"
Her mood shifted slightly as the carriage hit a small bump in the road. "Tell me of this girl. You have had the pleasure of beating the shit out of the man I loved, so I would like to hear about the one that has captivated you."

• Angry
Reactions: Lachlan Irwin
Lachlan scowled, lifting eyes of pure irritability to Odessa.

"I had no such pleasure."

Now a dangerous, nefarious smile occupied his lips. "I haven't seen the boy you loved since Graduation when we both made it out of Proctor Salak's test."

He was no true villain, but the way they were introduced to one another surely left that sort of impression with her. An impression that she could not let go of when her own brother was the mastermind to all of this.

• Spoon Cry
Reactions: Odessa Urahil
Odessa twisted to look at him, to take in the smile he proudly displayed when speaking of the man she loved. “What?” Her voice was quiet, brows furrowed. “It doesn’t make…then what the fuck happened to him?” She questioned him, interrogating for any answer that might lead to the truth.

“I was told…” She looked back down into her hands. “He was injured. Attacked. I was not permitted to see him, to say goodbye.” The way she’d heard the story made it seem awfully likely that her dear fiancé was the one who had delivered this news, while claiming Rhidian lied about Odessa’s honor.

As if she ever had such a thing.

Her interrogation ended as quickly as it started. She could tell that she was pushing him once again. My, what a short fuse her fiancé had, indeed. Perhaps that would be her way out of this all. Certainly even Felix wouldn’t force her into a dangerous relationship.

Even she could hear the bullshit in her mind. Of course Felix would do that. She was disposable.

Please. Tell me more about the contract, this woman you love, or a fucking fairy tale. I don’t care. Just talk.”

• Angry
Reactions: Lachlan Irwin