Roleplay OOC Hit me with your interesting threads

Aivrid

...and a dozen other titles
Character Biography
Link
Basically the title. Literally anything that's currently going on and that you find interesting, pop the link below -- or, if there isn't a thread for it, give me a little blurb.

Aivrid spends every Lessat eclipse by doing a scrying ceremony that catches him up on major recent events across the world. Even if it's not super major, if it's important to someone he might just see it (feel free to troll him, maybe it's just a vision of Gerra in the bathtub with his rubber ducky). Some criteria/inspiration/random stuff that might be part of what he sees:

A soon-to-be mage prodigy first discovering their magic.
A veteran scientist making a breakthrough in their research.
The birth of a promised child.
Someone who is lost.
Someone who searches for Aivrid.
Someone who will meet Aivrid soon.
The coronation of a monarch.
The fall of a royal family.
The discovery of ancient ruins.
A magical weapon choosing its newest wielder.
A person breaking free of their chains, whatever those chains may be.
A great battle.
A not-so-great battle.
The awakening of a great evil.
The rising of a powerful good.
The exact location, phone numbers, and credit card information of all the Dragon Keepers.

Also a chance to show off your writing and stuff. I'll shower all your threads in likes :D

Im sorry xD that last one LMAO. Ash just knows cash and he’s probably learn the telephone spell from a younger elf. But his number is 123-456-7890.

We should still have a thread where Ash and Aivrid meet after all these years but still I have to f with Aivrid in some way or another xD And as such I invite you personally to this clip: You’ll have to try a lot harder to find their new location btw

Ash returns with a huge fish on his back and plops it down infront of an injured mother dragon and her babies. The babies chirp in happiness, “Its so big!” They chirp as some rush and start to chow down while others go back to sleep in a huddled mass. The mother nuzzles Ash’s side humming, “Thank you for your help, Leader.” She says jokingly and Ash smiles and gives her his welcome and the two would continue to talk as he walks over to evaluate her injury. In the lair somewhere else in the world so the background is made of stone walls with some moss and vines. “Tis look good,” Ash says putting his hand over the dragonness’ wing which had a torn membrane being held together with some stitches. The elf’s ear would twitch and he’d look up towards the scry with a glare, “Pardon me, but we don’t like easedroppers. So rude.” He’d say and wave his hand and darkness and silence over takes the room, “Now where we we....”

Come find Ash eventually you over grown hatchling ;) he’s waiting. Besides he probably meet like 2 or three of those in that list lmao.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Aivrid
Feel free to see Sigrith discovering Chonk's egg up in the tundra! We haven't gotten to that part in the thread yet because Max has been on LOA (I think) but it's gonna happen.

• Scared
  • Wonder
Reactions: Faurosk and Aivrid