LFG Hide yo' kids, hide yo' wife, Steve is making friends!

TTamark

Steve Will's son
Character Biography
Link
Steve, or Stephanzo as his father, Will named him, is currently out in the wood near the base of The Spine. He is looking for, and razing animals and monsters for the nation of Eternum. I would love for some to join the story to give it some flavour and conflict, even if you are just passing through. I want all types to join, those who are against what I am doing, those curious, it doesn't matter, I want you! This is also a great opportunity to have a small interaction with Eternum, allowing your character to learn more about Eternum, get motivations, and even just build on your characters character by being in a unique situation. Steve is very friendly, and would love to meet any of the characters you throw his way! Have some stew today!

https://chroniclesrp.net/threads/i-came-to-make-friends-and-stew-but-ive-already-made-the-stew.533/

• Yay
Reactions: Amankh Kaltar
Question, are there undead animals walking around with your alive ones? I'm a little confused

There are no animals that belong to me that are not undead. I will also clear up that I do not force control over the animals I raise either, nor do I force the animals to become undead. I will heal and help the animals, or people if they need it, and don't wish to receive the blessing of undeath. Steve believes that being undead is better and will sell them on being such. Therefore I create some undead that will just roam around being undead but living their lives. If I see people or animals that need help I tend to send them to a farm, living or undead. Similarly if I run into bandits I also will send them to the farm so they can heal up, and earn an honest days work.

So TLDR: to conclude Steve has nothing against living or dead, but non of the animals that serve him are not undead.

Ok thanks, I think Marius might pop by tomorrow.