Hi there

jdd

Hi there, I'm John, I play Jair for now. I am here to be entertained, and to RP. I detest politics, hate speech, and most of all hypocrisy. I love to fish if I could I would fish all the time just my boss wouldn't think it very keen, I like wood working...I get the joke, cooking and RPing a bit.

I like the following TV shows Macgyver, Macgyver 2016, Wearhouse 13, Magnum P.I (both of those too), M.A.S.H, Home Improvement, Star Trek DS9, Babylon 5, Titus, Farscape, Black sails, on and on and on.

Movies: Lord of the Rings, MCU, DCEU, the first two Terminators, Harry Potter, Star Trek, Godzilla 2014 and its subsequent movies, again on and on and on...

Books hoo boy lots of em Dresden files, the first 3 Iron Druid, Lord of the Rings, Chronicles of Narnia, used to like left behind, and while I like the message, some of the characters are kind of meh, oh and Aubrey–Maturin series just to name one or two.

For a while I was very, very ,veeeeerrrrrrrrrrryyyyy addicted to video games so I've played a lot of them too.

Now you know me!

Who?
Are?
You?

• Yay
Reactions: Kara Orin
proxy.php

Welcome! Sounds like you'll fit in great! Feel free to ask if you have any questions ^.^