Hey I am here, I suppose that's cool.

Is Surks a dumb name?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Surks

Character Biography
Link
I am planning on playing a half-elf orphan guy who has circles carved in his palms and doesn't know why, so my username is Surks, short for circles. Anyways, any direction would be useful, I have done a bit of this type of RP, but having someone ask questions directly would be cool.

P.S. In your wiki on 'The World of Arethil' page I noticed a few typos. In year 369 I assume the Cartographer's Guild updated a map, instead of the Catographer's Guild (Which is a registered trademark of The Surks Group and I am planning on founding, we are going to graph the populations of all the stray wittle kittens, and also draw cute little pictures of them to sell for funding). Also further down, as kind of a sub-header there is an 'Extra Planer Lore' thing, a planer is a tool used to remove small amounts of material as well as smooth it out, kind of like sand paper but with a blade instead of sand, 'Planar' is a word that means something related to or the shape of a plane. Sorry, didn't want to be that guy, but also thought I could start paying my dues to the website a bit early.

P.S. Two the Revengening <This time it's personal, again.> (The sequel is never as good, except Shrek 2, but I digress, just not very well.) Fiat justitia et pereat mundus. Sed ego existimo Carthaginem esse delendam! Too esoteric? Probably. Am I sticking with it? Most assuredly. Is it properly translated? Well, about that I only took about half of a semester of Latin, in 6th grade, and I only remember how to count to 10 and the sentence 'Sextus est molestus' (Because, you know, sixth-grade-brain) which means 'Sextus is annoying' (Romans numbered there kids, it is weird, Sextus means the sixth, he is the sixth first-born male of his family or something, I dunno.) Anyways, getting kicked out half-way through Latin 1 is not a good way to learn Latin, so I just used Google Translate.

P.S. Three the Double Secret Revengening <This time it's personal, again, for a second time. Special Cash-Grab Edition, which is obviously not different from the original in any significant way.> (Alright, this one was just endless call backs to the first two.) I am sorry for making a big dumb, I will slink of into the distance now, like that dog from that one movie, Marley and Me, what was its name, again? That's right! Me. Me was such a good pupper, then it
died
and that was super sad. The goodest boys always die first... on that happy note, I hope that was ADHD/Manic enough for you. Bai!

Welcome! We got all types here, never fear. Sure you'll fit right in. The discord is the best place to get your questions answered efficiently, I see you're already there. Epic. Good luck, see ya around.