Hello c:

NinaEevee

OOC account
Hi everyone!
My name is Nina but you can also call me Bambi or Eevee. I used to be an avid D&D player but all my games kinda fizzled out in the last couple of years due to Current Events (tm) and I've been really missing it, especially the rp aspect of it. I used to be very active in an rp forum when I was 15-16 so I thought I'd give it another go! I have a character subaccount set up here that's actually based on an old D&D character.
Something you should know about me is that English isn't my native language and sometimes I make silly grammar mistakes, so please be patient with me! All the RPing and D&D I've ever been involved in has been in English though, so I've got some experience under my belt.
Other than that, I'm an artist and studying to be a game developer, and I'm really into Zelda, Pokemon and Marvel comics and always open to talk about any of that stuff <3
I'm looking forward to getting to know you and developing some cool stories!

Hey, welcome to the site!

And hell yeah for being brave and playing in a second language, that takes guts! Also, killer art :D Feel free to catch me in the discord, or dm on site! And if you have any questions feel free to ask, there is usually someone around to help out.

There is usually some LFG open and looking for people, or fresh new threads to hop into. Also, don't be afraid to post up your own open :D there are lot of eager adventurers just waiting for a chance to go questing, or partake in some wholesome (or... not so wholesome, we don't judge) scene.

Looking forward to seeing you around site, and rping together!

• Yay
Reactions: NinaEevee