LFG Guardians of The Rune

Solomon Regis

Character Biography
Link

It is a story that has been passed down as little more than fairy tale for ages beyond ages, to children as they lay in their beds, to scholars debating over its legitimacy and accuracy. The tale of the Fifteen Runestones predates the word of mouth that keeps it alive today. The Legend, however, is very real, and it is carried on the backs of the men and women within the ancient city of Valenntenia, in the shadow of the Tower that looms overhead.

These Children of the Rune safeguard the very forces that built the world, dedicating their lives to preventing untold cataclysm from those who would twist the very earth to their whim. After their deaths, their children will continue this task, and their children after that. The Tools of the Ancients must remain away from the hands of evil, and The Absalon, The Somners, The Vanguard, and The Fifteen Chosen are the lock that hides them from sight.

The Guardians of The Rune are something I've been working on for years, and I'm so excited to finally bring them out for people to play with. This is a group meant to breed creativity and unique characters that are tied to an overarching story without being bound to a single location or group of other characters they have to interact with.

There are multiple positions in the hierarchy, but I expect Guardian to be most popular. There are Fifteen Runestones available with mastery over aspects of nature within them, and each Guardian dedicates themselves to the protection and proper use of one.

The lore is flexible, as in if you choose to make a Guardian, I would much rather you dictate how the power of their rune affects them and manifests in them, rather than each stone having set abilities. While Guardians are encouraged to be nomadic and have adventures outside of Valenntenia, I also expect plenty of opportunities for group RP among them all.

Several Stones have already been claimed, but if you read through the lore linked above and decide you wish to make a character that Guards a rune, create the character (At least have a name and avatar in mind) and I'll list them as the Guardian of said Stone.

I look forward to seeing what people come up with! Expect more lore to drop very soon!