Private Tales Going home..

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
They were smiling. They were curtsying and bowing, offering introductions, respect, courtesy and compliments. Silver took to it far easier than she had expected, her smile warm as she greeted and thanked them for their congratulations. The creature that she held within her however, was not so pleased.

You are safe...

Her mind whispered to the wolf that she could feel stretching into her consciousness - uneasy at being so crowded and the instinct to protect herself and her child making a bold bid for action.

Jorg is here... You are safe...

The tension eased slightly, but her senses remained on high alert. Hearing his name called, Silver looked up at Jorg, a fond smile on her lips to see him smile as he did. She liked whomever had caused that smile before she had even been introduced.

"The pleasure is mine." she assured with a warm smile, and let out a quiet laugh as he commented on her resolve. "Something like that.." she answered with a glance up at her betrothed.

"It sounds like he has quite the reputation, and I have a feeling you have many stories to share.." her lips twisted as she looked back to Artemis.

• Bless
Reactions: Jorg
"Oh quite a few, I assure you My Lady. In fact perhap-"​

"Oh no." Jorg said, cutting into his friends words and shaking his head. "I think some of those stories best go untold."

A chuckle escaped his throat. "The follies of youth are best left a mystery."

Artemis let out a laugh, shaking his head.

The two of them, and a few others, had been rather rambunctious in their youth. Using Mallian as more of a playground than a city. Gardens had been set alight, boats had been stolen, and famous buildings had been climbed just for the fun of it.

Antics and mischief that had gotten all of them in trouble at one point or another.

"Don't worry, my lady. I assure you your husband was always the best of us."​

Artemis said, smiling at shaking his head at Jorg.

Silver's smile was warm and bright as the two laughed over their shared memories.. "Of that I have no doubt." she answered Artemis with a hint of a smirk.

Husband. There was an unexpected flutter of nerves in her chest at the title, but it was nothing in comparison to the overwhelming pride she felt. She bit down briefly on her lip as she looked up at Jorg..

"I'm sure I'll find out one way or another." she grinned.

• Devil
Jorg chuckled, his hand sliding gently over the small of Silver's back. His touch soft and soothing, reassuring as he shook his head.

"No, no. I think I'll make keeping them from you my chief duty." It would be many years until his father stepped down of course. Eventually they would stop casting their votes behind the old man and towards him, but that was a long way off.

First Jorg would be Prince, and Silver would be right alongside him. "Starting by snatching you away now."

The werewolf said, giving a gleeful goodbye to his friend. Though not before he arranged another meeting with Artemis in the coming days. Softly he guided Silver back into the crowd, stopping every now and again at one conversation or another.

Finally, what felt like an hour later, they reached a large balcony.

The remainder of the party had stopped their swarming, though they stood scattered back in the grand hall and in the gardens below. The celebration now a quiet party.

Silver and Jorg leaned against the railing outside, finally able to catch their breath.

"Well that was surprisingly better than I expected.." Silver sighed as she leaned heavily on the balcony. "Though my feet would disagree.." she added with a quiet laugh under her breath as she stepped out of the set of small heels, the cold stone soothing against her bare feet.

"How did I do?" she asked, feeling her tension easing now that she had space and quiet to breathe. "I find it difficult to tell if people are just polite because you are who you are or if they are being genuine." she laughed quietly.. "But, they do seem to love you very much.."

• Bless
Jorg chuckled ever so slightly. "The Politicians problem."

It was a skill that got better with time, but was never truly possible to master. Telling who was on your side and who wasn't was half of what it meant to be a noble. Even here in Mallian where politics was relatively...straightforward it wasn't easy.

"I think you did well." He said, gently leaning over and placing a kiss on her cheek. "Next time you'll have them all bowing and scraping."

His lips brushed up her cheek against her temple. "It's only what you deserve after all."

He teased quietly, his thumb gently stroking against the small of her back as he tugged her close to himself.

"What a life you've fallen into." Jorg whispered quietly to his beloved. "Taken by a Prince to a foreign land."

He scoffed. "You may as well have been kidnapped."

Last edited:
  • Smug
Reactions: Silver Romani