LFG Ghosty Boi Looking For Plots to Intrude

Character Biography
Link
So I had recently made this character who works for the Underrealm on the surface. He is a spirit trapped in this plane of existence forever now, he has no memories of his real name. He doesn't really go by a name because people can't hear him. Essentially he is trapped in this world without being able to touch, feel, or be heard by anything. However, he can still use magic and can be seen by others.

Mostly because others cannot hear him other then himself he communicates through sign language or magic if he needs to. So he lives a lonely life but does a lot of stuff to keep himself busy. Whether it is killing others on the surface to weaken a city's defenses or spying on them bc he can't be hurt and he can't physically hurt back unless it is with his magic.

Anyways short description is done, and I am looking for others to plot stuff with for this new character! He isn't a bad dude, he is more chaotic whatever than anything else. Mostly bc weather you are good or bad depends on the views of others ;)

He is willing to do anything really, get your plot stuffs moving etc. ^^

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Zier Xya Zythos
I have a bit of a soft boy amputee XD I have been looking to get him back into some rp's. Would you be interested in doing something a little wholesome.

Lol those two would definitely be a cute pairing bc one is basically mute and the other an amputee. Sorry it took so long lol Im gonna be working for the rest of this weekend ^^

Do you have any ideas? I like to ask so we can perhaps collab and combine the ideas :) particularly with how they meet lol

Yeah, I see Dearien being really understanding of disability because of his own experiences and would try to make your character as comfortable as possible XD. Dearien owns a small enchantment shop in Elbion. Maybe your character could happen to find himself in the shop for some reason and instead of Dearien being scared by a ghost in his shop he is more curious and gets obsessed with trying to find a way to communicate XD

lol that'll be funny and cute ngl XD I'm totally down for that, it'll be interesting if we can figure out a way for them to communicate and maybe eventually find a way from him to be heard and to be able to touch people and things again without phasing through them XD even if its for a minute lol.

And thus the start of maybe a powerful friend ship.

Who do you think should start? You or me?