Fresh Off The Portal Stone

Josi

“And so, does the destination matter? Or is it the path we take? I declare that no accomplishment has substance nearly as great as the road used to achieve it. We are not creatures of destinations. It is the journey that shapes us. Our callused feet, our backs strong from carrying the weight of our travels, our eyes open with the fresh delight of experiences lived.”
― Brandon Sanderson,
The Way of Kings
Hello Everyone!! My name is Josi and I am brand new here and trying to figure out my way through this mountain of information. I have debating about joining this roleplay for a while, it seems rather cool, so I have finally decided to take part and see what I can do.

Welcome, Josi!

Very pithy Sanderson quote, and I couldn't agree more with the sentiment. In that very spirit, don't worry too much about reading *everything*, cuz there is definitely A LOT. xD

The starter guide will give you a real solid foundation to work with, and once you have your character up and ready to roll, poke around the LFG area on site, or scout any open or fate threads that look promising!

That, or just poke around discord! That's where most players hang out, but there are definitely a few radical rpers who keep it forum only! Whatever is most comfy at the end of the day.

Also, feel very free to ask questions on site or on discord if anything crosses your mind or you'd like more info! Almost always some friendly person willing to help.

Looking forward to reading your work! And hopefully rping together to :)!

• Yay
Reactions: Josi

Welcome, Josi!

Very pithy Sanderson quote, and I couldn't agree more with the sentiment. In that very spirit, don't worry too much about reading *everything*, cuz there is definitely A LOT. xD

The starter guide will give you a real solid foundation to work with, and once you have your character up and ready to roll, poke around the LFG area on site, or scout any open or fate threads that look promising!

That, or just poke around discord! That's where most players hang out, but there are definitely a few radical rpers who keep it forum only! Whatever is most comfy at the end of the day.

Also, feel very free to ask questions on site or on discord if anything crosses your mind or you'd like more info! Almost always some friendly person willing to help.

Looking forward to reading your work! And hopefully rping together to :)!
Thank you both!!