Farewell... Again.

APenName

The Tolerated
I’m getting déjà vu writing another of these…

Hello everyone. Short notice but I’ve decided to leave Chronicles (for good this time). I’m sorry for any inconvenience this might cause to anyone I’m involved in RPs with. Please carry on without me. Almost everyone I’ve met on here was nice and welcoming to me during my stay. So, please don’t interpret my sudden departure as me having anything against the community here.

I have some sandbox stuff like a couple of religions, stores, and a city. If that’s of interest to anyone feel free to use them at your leisure. At the off chance anyone wants to take over running them I’d be okay with that. There’s also a magic discipline you can use but I wouldn’t recommend it lol.

Namely I have some Knights of Anathaeum related stuff that can now consider turned over to them if they want to use or edit it at all, they have my permission. They can feel free to NPC any of my characters if they need or want to use them for anything too. I won’t be offended.

Anyways farewell all! Thanks for the good times.

Sad to see you go, Pen. I've really enjoyed hearing your ideas and reading your posts. Hope everything goes well for you!

Sad to see you go, too. I had a lot of fun writing with you and I loved the characters you brought. I wish you all the best friend, and I'm glad we threaded together

Hey Pen, just know that if you ever get a hankerin to put down the words again you are more than welcome to return. Life gets weird, and we all got to do what is right by us, so I wish you the best. Hopefully, we will get to write again in the future.

Cheers friend.