Shattered City Event Questions and Summary!

Kasim Areth

The Prodigal Son
Character Biography
Link
proxy.php

This thread will be used as a way of summarizing the event itself, answering any questions ya'll might have, and organizing if people want!

TL;DR: A gigantic city of gold and brass has exploded out of the mountains of the Spine. Said city is spewing mechanical golems that are collecting people from the local villages and bringing them back to the city. Your goal? Save those people. Explore the City. Find out whats going on. Or maybe just loot and get rich!

FAQ:
How am I getting there: Dozens of new portal stones have activated all around Arethil, all of them are only going to one location; Alok-Therak
What Should I do?: Whatever you want? You can save the kidnapped people, explore the city, Heal the sick, etc. Staff will be throwing story elements in frequently, and there will be things happening all over the city.
Are there major locations: There are, but we will be introducing some as people walk into the city and explore. If we have a location become popular that is made up by you the Roleplayers then we'll be adding that and creating location tags for it.
Any other questions just tag your moderators or admins and they'll happily answer!
Can I start independent threads: Absolutely! You can create localized threads for within the city and even the surrounding area, just remember the most major events will happen in the main thread!

Enjoy and have fun!