LFG Eretejva... I've come to bargain!

TTamark

Steve Will's son
Character Biography
Link
I would like to find anyone who has anything resembling a leader from any clan within the Ertejva, be it spiritual, military, or social. Steve would not sit on his ass, and allow people to be killed without reason, that was the reason he joined the Eternum in the first place, to save lives. So I want to set up a meeting between Steve and anyone who will listen. Maybe we will be able to come to some kind of terms, maybe I will only be able to be a warning of what is coming. Either way I think that this would be a great thing to RP out.

There's Koldrandr Valdemarsson and Vor Ingvarrsdottir and some still living characters. They are some of the Jarls in western Eretejva. they're NPCs buuuuuuut I've written them before...so.

But I can also take controll of the Reindeer people/elves, which I've wanted to write in a long while.

Last edited:
Hey, I am interested in all I can get, and anyone who would want to hear about the incoming threat, or find a solution to the threat the Eternum poses would hopefully want to be there.

Wonderful, Thank you so much for being willing to meet with him. I will have him fly straight over.
I will likely make a tale tomorrow then.

Wonderful, Thank you so much for being willing to meet with him. I will have him fly straight over.
I will likely make a tale tomorrow then.
Oh, 3 weeks ago me so sweat so innocent, so naive. I am making the thread now. Thank you for being so patient while I dealt with the surprise fire god attack... or more so called him a meanie while Mag did all the work. :p I'll link the thread here and prob try, and poke you on discord when I made it.