LFG Destruction of High Citadel

Gil'Tyrnin Solcrest

Paladin of Sol'nityr
Character Biography
Link
So I have an idea for a group of Holy warriors and Priests and pristesses and for general civilians as well to create Lore for an Apocalypse type event of a city being destroyed by demons, this would be an event where all of the characters would more than likely die, it is set in past events where a demon army is summoned directly into a city and the city is destroyed its people mostly wiped out and scattered.

Last edited:
Thanks Gerra that's a good starting point for a location for High Citadel.

I'm also trying to see how much interest there is for this type of event as well as trying to fit it into existing lore

So I have an idea for a group of Holy warriors and Priests and pristesses and for general civilians as well to create Lore for an Apocalypse type event of a city being destroyed by demons, this would be an event where all of the characters would more than likely die, it's is set in past events where a demon army is summoned directly into a city and the city is destroyed its people mostly wiped out and scattered.

I have a demon lord character. Maybe he could do the destroying? Him and his disciples?

I have a demon lord character. Maybe he could do the destroying? Him and his disciples?
So spoiler alert.

The Grand Priest is the Villian. He communicates with a demon and summons him and his armies for the promise of power, wealth and immortality. He doesn't like having to share power with The Grand Paladin.

Maybe the Grand Priest could also be the cult leader?

So spoiler alert.

The Grand Priest is the Villian. He communicates with a demon and summons him and his armies for the promise of power, wealth and immortality. He doesn't like having to share power with The Grand Paladin.

Maybe the Grand Priest could also be the cult leader?

That sounds about perfect. It could definitely work, and him communing with Cinder would definitely work.

• Devil
Reactions: Gil'Tyrnin Solcrest
I am game to do some darkness and shadow cult voodoo, it is my bread and butter

• Devil
Reactions: Uhfred
Would this be a "flashback" type of thread? It sounds very interesting.