LFG - Quest Destroying the Luminari LFG

Which scenario for the "Destroy the Luminari" battle?

• Ambush at the Meng Iron Mine

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Trajan Meng

An Old Soldier
Character Biography
Link
Trajan Meng has been the ideological leader of a human supremacist organization for a while. And now the time has come for him to destroy what he has created. But he cannot do it alone. Will you answer the call?

A force of 200-250 Luminari Purists (the extremist faction that took over Trajan's organization) need to be dispatched. And so we're looking at a skirmish-type battle, not too small and not too big. I've got three different scenarios for it in my head, and I thought it'd be fun to put it to a poll for those interested (or for those who just want to click a button).

A) Ambush at the Meng Iron Mine:

Controlling a strategic point, chokepoint combat, darkness could be a factor if fighting spills inside the actual mine

B) Urban combat in a small town:

Hectic, claustrophobic combat in close-quarters, civilians possibly involved, could involve defending a town of elves/non-humans from the Purists

C) Drawing the Luminari into a trap in the Falwood:

Playing off of recent events in the "Felling the Forest" thread, the Luminari could be drawn into a chase into territory certainly hostile to them and possibly eager for revenge on humans like the Purists.

• Sip
Reactions: Smiling One
I guess we can do part two of Felling the Forest thread. Propose your idea here!:

• Orc
Reactions: Trajan Meng
I've already posed my idea here :cool:.

And now we skirmish against 200-ish human supremacists, boiz. Just figuring out the scenario.

• Dwarf
Reactions: Smiling One
I am interested for the side of the Anirians. Being an Anirian Knight, he would be bound to preserving the lives of what you call "Human Supremacists". This faction is merely doing the good work on behalf of all mankind in knowing the truths that the other races do not have human interests at heart. To preserve mankind, one needs to stamp out the threats of xenos everywhere.

If you're talking about Trajan, then nah, not politics nor a power move. The Luminari is a shadowy group that isn't associated with anyone.

Trajan founded them on the ideal of uniting humanity, things got out of hand, now the extreme-minded Purists control the whole organization. And Trajan's gonna try to destroy that which he created, thinking it's the right thing to do.

Benedict Kenelm