Letters Dear Heavy Metal

Roleplay dedicated to correspondence type roleplays such as letters.

Lumen

Paladin
Character Biography
Link
Dear Noel,

You probably don't know me. I'm in the class below you and my name is Lumen. I always thought you were a badass. You and Ralene. Since the events of graduation, I've felt a little lost. I know this is a longshot but I wanted to reach out to you for advice. What's to stop something like that from happening to our class? Do you think I can still trust the proctors here?

Anyway, I haven't had luck with any older classmates responding to my letters so far. But figured I'd try.

Your fan,
Lumen Adagio

Dear Lumen Adagio,

Of course I know who you are. You're that blonde girl who's in the class below me. You won't need to worry about a repeat of our graduation, every Proctor who had expressed even a modicum of disloyalty is being dealt with by the Republic.

You can only trust yourself. I am not shocked that my fellow initiates declined to send you a response because this world, and the truth of it, is that simple and that harsh. Do not trust your Proctors. Trust yourself and keep your classmates close. They are your only family and if you allow them to slip away they will.

Become strong enough so that no one can ever dream of challenging you. I believe you can do it.

Sincerely,

Screenshot 2023-02-12 at 2.28.03 PM.png

• Love
  • Aww
Reactions: Henk and Lumen