Private Tales Dark Things

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer

Sirius

Character Biography
Link
Why couldn't people just learn to leave him alone. He'd be fine with working with those damned criminals if they were willing to give him a fair cut. But he was a tiefling, and they weren't exactly willing to cooperate, so more often than not he just incinerated them, or maybe just clobbered them with his mace. But they never learned, no matter how many charred skeletons they find sitting in piles of black ash they still thought they could just go in and intimidate him into letting them be his boss. Honestly.

His new solution was simply to go deeper into the complex, taking the valuables he'd found down there with him of course, that way he could both be further away from those morons, and consolidate all of the valuables for easy transport later.

He was busy making sure that the room he decided to use for storage had a secure lock on it, and that it wasn't easy to break into without making noise when he heard something, it was faint, very faint, but definitely there. Breathing? Maybe. He was fairly certain that he was no longer alone.

Nycto

Sirius

Nycto watched the massive man, completely unseen from the shadows. He had slipped into the shadows when the large man had walked in, making Nyct completely invisible to the eye as he slipped into the void. Nycto recognized the markings on the man and the horns, the man was a Tiefling. Interesting... Nycto hadn't met many Tieflings. He did know, however, how incredibly powerful they were. This would be interesting.

Nycto wore his all black, long clothing, with his black gloves and boots on. His mask covered his face, leaving no skin showing, the only distinctive feature was his silvery hair.

Nycto had been down in this complex for quite some time, using it as a base of sorts. It was the perfect environment for him, it was dark, and cool, perfect conditions.

He had just found this locked room, and was about to open it, when he heard the footsteps of the large Tiefling. Now... this was interesting.

Nycto slipped back out of the shadows, seemingly appearing out of nowhere, holding a knife. He whistled sharply, to grab the attention of the Tiefling. "Excuse me, good sir, but I believe I found this room first. So if you could kindly move out of the way..." He said to the Tiefling. If the Tiefling decided to attack him... that wouldn't be good. He knew how strong and skilled Tieflings could be, so a fight would be very difficult.

• Devil
Reactions: Sirius
Nycto slipped back out of the shadows, seemingly appearing out of nowhere, holding a knife. He whistled sharply, to grab the attention of the Tiefling. "Excuse me, good sir, but I believe I found this room first. So if you could kindly move out of the way..." He said to the Tiefling. If the Tiefling decided to attack him... that wouldn't be good. He knew how strong and skilled Tieflings could be, so a fight would be very difficult.

With a snap of his fingers his hand lit up in bright fire. Illuminating his red skin and black hair. His hand fell to his mace and his eyes, which appeared to have been cast from bronze thanks to their color, landed on the strange black figure with white hair and a grimly decorated mask. His gaze landed on the knife, and his ears picked up on the figures statement.

"On the contrary." He said to the figure, holding up the key he'd found. "I did. I put all of my collected loot in here, so if I stand aside I'm forfeiting all I've gathered. You can understand why I can't do that."

He hefted his mace from his belt, meeting the figures threat on equal ground. He, being a warlock, was capable of close combat, though was no expert, and was equally capable of magic, in his case that was pyromancy as standard magic, but the magic he got from his patron was that of necromancy, but he couldn't raise more that one corpse at a time, so it was fairly limited. He didn't know what to expect from this figure, but from both the apparel and armament, he guessed he'd be a fast and precise fighter, he probably wouldn't be able to take too much punishment, but at the same time it was a lot harder to hit someone like this at all, and doubtless he'd be able to parry. The weight of the mace nullified that last possibility, but didn't eliminate it entirely. An interesting fight this would be indeed.

• Yay
Reactions: Nycto