Fable - Ask Curious Minds

A roleplay which may be open to join but you must ask the creator first
"Do we have the luxury of waiting and time?"
She meant Reikhurst... When would his death come to pass.
Did they have time to wait if he wanted... Did she really want to give him children?
The revelation caught him off guard and his heart lept into his throat. He swallowed it down again and allowed the smile that came to his lips... She wanted to give him his legacy!
"Reikhurst is still under control of the enemies that conquered it. I'm aiding the Golden Knights by backing their campaign to take it back, funding and support... The knight has made some progress but Reikhurst isn't being restored within this year, maybe not even the next five years. I'm sorry if I led you to believe that all of this was imminent, there's time yet, my love."

He closed his eyes as she touched his face and sighed. He found her hand again and clasped it against his face, turning his head to kiss her palm and fingers. "But I asked if you were sure... If you really wanted me to take you as a woman here and now..."
He kissed her wrist and down her arm.
"... My choice is you, I just want to make sure that this is your choice as well. We're logical and reasoning people, should we really do this here on a ship? If so I hope our heading is a long ways off..."
He laid down on her again, bare chest to bare chest. But he kept watching her, waiting for her expressed permission to consummate their engagement.

• Cthuulove
Reactions: Divina Rosenstern
"Reikhurst is still under control of the enemies that conquered it. I'm aiding the Golden Knights by backing their campaign to take it back, funding and support... The knight has made some progress but Reikhurst isn't being restored within this year, maybe not even the next five years. I'm sorry if I led you to believe that all of this was imminent, there's time yet, my love."
At first, she merely blinked at him. And then, suddenly, surprise, followed by joy, and then a palpable relief, all filtering through her features so quickly they might have been missed, but the relief lingered, and she quietly sighed, the subtle knot in her stomach dissipating at the assurance that what could be inevitable was plausibly years away.

"Thank the Gods..."

The whisper was thin, small. If he wasn't so close, he might not have heard it, but a relieved smile touched her lips. She watched as he closed his eyes again, and drew in a quiet breath as his lips pressed into her palm, then down the sensitive thin skin of her wrist and arm. He was close, close enough that accepting wouldn't be hard.

"... My choice is you, I just want to make sure that this is your choice as well. We're logical and reasoning people, should we really do this here on a ship? If so I hope our heading is a long ways off..."

Her lips twitched in a wry smile, a flush deepening a pale rose on her cheeks and throat as she glanced down at him. "...You're right. I was just so afraid our time together would be extremely limited... I didn't want to waste a moment loving you." She flushed even deeper admitting that, but her gaze held steady, a small, tender smile touching her lips. "Our heading wasn't very far, I'm afraid, in fact soon--"

Three hearty knocks came to the door, followed by a rough voice through the wood.

"Mi'lady. We should be bearing to port now."

Ah.

She slid him an apologetic glance, but then... a thoughtful look came into her eyes. "Did you just come from the road? If so..." The smile returned, with a glint in light blue-grey eyes. "Might I invite you to Chateau Mor'dalaise for the evening, Tzuriel?"

Tzuriel Alanthis

• Bless
Reactions: Tzuriel Alanthis
"...You're right. I was just so afraid our time together would be extremely limited... I didn't want to waste a moment loving you."
"Well... A few years is a far cry from forever, but I see your meaning... Right now I have you, and I'm yours."
"Our heading wasn't very far, I'm afraid, in fact soon--"

Three hearty knocks came to the door, followed by a rough voice through the wood.

"Mi'lady. We should be bearing to port now."
He sighed and chuckled a bit as the crew hand walked away.
"Good thing we weren't in the middle of something..." He grinned as he spoke somewhat sarcastically.

"Did you just come from the road? If so..." The smile returned, with a glint in light blue-grey eyes. "Might I invite you to Chateau Mor'dalaise for the evening, Tzuriel?"
He kissed her on the lips, "You might indeed, Divina. Throw in a bath and breakfast and I might just take you up on your offer." He rose up but not before raining her mouth with another barrage of kisses that he was reluctant to stop.
Eventually he did and he rose up to his knees.

This view of her, laying on her back with her shirt open and her legs around him... For once this didn't feel deviant to him, this didn't feel like his wild living and defiance of his family and faith... This felt right, pure, sacred even. He was going to marry this woman.
His grin turned to a gentle smile as he reached down and re-buttoned her trousers and began closing up her shirt, hiding her divine bosom behind the thin cloth... Once again he stopped himself from tearing that shirt to shreds to partake of her beauty.

In due time... In the proper setting...

He found his shirt on the floor and began putting it on.

• Cthuulove
"Well... A few years is a far cry from forever, but I see your meaning... Right now I have you, and I'm yours."
True... all too true. But still, there was a niggling thought in the back of her mind, that whatever happiness she wanted wouldn't happen. That the one time she had reached out and grasped someone else's hand, it would be taken away. Though she thought she had that happiness before with her second husband... it was nothing like this. She had thought she knew what loving someone was, but it was thin and weak in comparison to this.

She finished buttoning up her shirt before tucking it back into trousers, then the vest followed. The cloak was still somewhere on the floor. But when he would leave to put his own shirt on, she would rise, wrapping her arms around his waist for a moment, pressing a kiss against his own lips one last time.

"You might indeed, Divina. Throw in a bath and breakfast and I might just take you up on your offer."

"Sounds like a deal, then," she replied with a hint of a smile. She knew she ought to look for that hair clip, but it was likely long lost, to be found some other time. But... she found her gaze lured to the gem on her finger, and a hint of a smile touched her lips.

The rumor mills would no doubt be churning up a storm at seeing the pair of them together. For once, she didn't care if they talked and speculated, or jeered that the Black Widow had found another hapless mate. Tzuriel knew better.

Besides... part of her almost wanted to shock the Keep's few jeering merchants who talked behind her back.

"I would love nothing more than a long soak," she spoke up, "as I have been on the road myself. If you wouldn't mind talking, I have a few more ideas for long sea-bound travel."

Tzuriel Alanthis

• Bless
"I would love nothing more than a long soak," she spoke up, "as I have been on the road myself. If you wouldn't mind talking, I have a few more ideas for long sea-bound travel."
"Your mind was the second thing I fell in love with, I would love to hear more of your incredible ideas!"

The rumor mill will indeed have a field day, but they'll be pulling themselves in two directions trying to figure out who got who. Rumors of Tzuriel's vampirism existed though unsubstantiated now. He's also a well known womanizer and seducer, rumors exist that he could be an incubus with how prolific he had been in his sexual exploits.
But now he was ready to put that life aside, with his days numbered he gained quite a few new insights into life and how one shouldn't waste what time they have.

He kissed her and finished buttoning up his shirt and tucking it in before he finally untangled himself from her legs and offered his hand to assist her off the bunk. There was a slight shudder as the ship pulled up and was secured to the docks.
He couldn't resist pulling her in for another kiss before they went out the door. Trying to describe how happy she made him was an exercise in futility, he was overjoyed to be with her.

• Bless
She chuckled once at his words, raising a brow. Falling in love with her mind second. She almost couldn't believe it. They had only met a handful of times, and yet... perhaps it had been that first moment. No. It was later than that for her that he entered more than just her thoughts. It was the first time he visited her home and came into her gardens. When he praised her for her work on a processing mill. When he touched her without shying away.

She wordlessly took his hand, and openly welcomed the kiss before they'd have to make their inevitable rise back to the real world, leaning into him and holding him close for a beat. But then she stooped down to pull on her cloak once more, and step above decks.

She always loved the sight of the docks. Busy and crowded on even a twilit hour, it reeked, and yet there was commerce here, a thriving example of the wealth trade could net you if you were careful enough. It reeked of responsibility. Many in the Keep abused their responsibilities, but for her, it was a responsibility she welcomed.

Jobs meant her bread on their table and her cloth for their clothes. Commerce meant that, excluding natural disasters, there would always be a need for her company. She took a deep breath in, letting out a small, rare satisfied smile.

Giving him a sideways glance once more, she strode back over to the first mate and nodded. "In two weeks' time, we'll prepare shipments; meanwhile you and your men are welcomed to enjoy leave. Your payment awaits with the dockmasters."

She could hear the cheering even as they were leaving the docks. Her guard waited, as usual, with her warhorse. Captain Esis, a human male, gazed once at her companion before back at her, and offered him a slight bow. "My Lord, my lady. Shall I inform staff of a guest?"

She assented, and he left, another horse brought in for Tzuriel. The ride back was mostly spent with her in silence, contemplating. Every now and then, she slipped a glance over, as though she were trying to ensure he were real. In fact, she couldn't believe her luck. She had never expected him to accept, and to reciprocate! Nor did she forget his secrets; they weighed heavily on her mind. She feared time would slip by fast, and she didn't want to waste a single moment. But he was coming. With her! To her home!

When at last they entered, she was relieved to see that only the butler stood at the ready. Though courtesy often called for the entirety of the staff to stand at attendance, she knew most of them would be at the solstice celebration. "Pen, please ensure the baths are ready."

The man bowed once and departed, and they were alone again. She gave an apologetic smile, then a half-shrug. "Truth be told, I would have prepared more, but I did not anticipate you being willing to come with me back to my home... nor for you to accept." However, her eyes warmed, and she offered a hand. "Care to wash the dust off the road, love?"

Tzuriel Alanthis

They walked down the gangplank to the dock. He allowed her to square away her business with her people, waiting patiently as she informed her men of a guest and procured horses for them both.
The ride to her estate was quite and that was fine by Tzuriel, he loved traveling in general and simply enjoying the sounds around them was enough for him. He caught her eye as she glanced at him and smiled at her. She was an incredible woman, looking at her convinced him that everything will work out.

They arrived at her estate and he looked around at the lavish place. It was beautiful and he thought back to the garden where they signed their partnership.

"Truth be told, I would have prepared more, but I did not anticipate you being willing to come with me back to my home... nor for you to accept." However, her eyes warmed, and she offered a hand. "Care to wash the dust off the road, love?"
He took her hand, "You should have more confidence in yourself, milady. How could I say no? You beat me to the punch when I intended to propose to you at some point."
He kissed the back of her hand and admired the ring on her finger.
"I'd been planning the proposal for about a month, I was waiting for the right time and you have no idea how much this ring burned in my pocket all that time."
He kissed her hand again, "I'm ready to freshen up, my love. Lead the way."

• Cthuulove
"I'd been planning the proposal for about a month, I was waiting for the right time and you have no idea how much this ring burned in my pocket all that time."
She now definitely flushed, thankful there was no one there to see her blushing at his words. "You... planned to propose to me?" she managed out, surprise bright in her gaze. She had to admit, seeing him procure a ring that quickly had been a surprise, but for him to have planned for a month was surprising, to say the least.

She had no idea that he felt for her in that way.

Indeed, she thought he had considered her like a business partner. But that wasn't due to lack of confidence, but from how little they got to interact on a more personal level. She knew she was attractive to many, but never used that asset simply because it seemed dishonest.

And yet, still...

"I'm ready to freshen up, my love. Lead the way."

Through the entrance hall and to a set of stairs that split from east to west, she guided him west, towards a set of double-doors. Another set stood next to them, and she stood, turning towards him. "If you'd prefer to bathe separately, the guest bath has been prepared," she spoke up, nodding towards the other set of doors. "This is my own private bath. You're welcome to join me if you wish."

The last bit was spoken with the quirk of a cheeky grin, before she stepped through.

Like the guest bath, this was a room with a pool, warm running water running through it. With heated tiles on the bottom and sides, steam wafted slightly above its' surface, with a low set of shelves on one corner with all manner of bottles inside. Hers was tiled of golden stone and tile, with every other tile a brilliant lapis lazuli, and wide windows which opened a view of the harbor. From the vantage point, as well, they could see the gardens which also allowed a private view of such a scene.

She began to remove her cloak, and her boots, mindfully putting them in a basket near the doorway.

Tzuriel Alanthis

• Love
"You... planned to propose to me?"
"Of course! Although I expected to wait a bit longer, bide my time and make it perfect. But you changed all of that. My biggest obstacle was telling you my secrets, it would have been incredibly awkward to propose to you and then give you all the reasons why you should say no."

He followed her through the mansion to the bathing area and the two doors.
"If you'd prefer to bathe separately, the guest bath has been prepared," she spoke up, nodding towards the other set of doors. "This is my own private bath. You're welcome to join me if you wish."
He smiled and brushed a lock of her hair behind her ear, "Tempting as your invitation is, my seductive fiancée, the goal IS to get clean. If you'll forgive my prudishness for just a little while I'll join you in your chambers and then we'll get down to business."
He kissed her before they separated. Just the simple act of pressing their lips together was like fuel to a flame, he couldn't get enough of her beautiful and delicious mouth and he couldn't wait to claim the rest of her.

He went into the guest bathroom and began removing his coat, boots and gloves and likewise put them in a basket before he undressed and eased himself into the hot water. He gave a long sigh as he felt the water cut through the road dust and his aching muscles.

• Bless
She finally sank into the water with a quiet sigh, closing her eyes a moment.

Engaged again.

The weight of the ring on her finger was a welcome one; she glanced down at it, marveling for a moment the silver, the gemstone in the light. This time would be different. She could see the path ahead, the likelihood of things and the way they would run. He mentioned that there was a high chance he would not survive this trial... but there wsa still hope. She would still plan a life with him in it, and contingency plans to ensure his survival.

For a few moments more, she savored the warmth, the gentle current, before getting up to rummage through the shelves.

After several minutes of cleansing and rinsing out her hair and skin, she stepped from the bath and dried off. The light scent of jasmine and vanilla clung to her skin and hair; a loose silk dress hung on a hook next to a silver-colored robe, and she braided damp hair after getting dressed.

The journeyclothes they came in would be washed after they left; she padded out for her private chambers, and she couldn't deny an edge of excitement sparked in her chest at seeing him again. Business, he claimed. Well, she could talk business, and behave herself.

Tzuriel Alanthis

• Devil
He allowed himself to relax, he closed his eyes and steeped himself in the water. Always after a long journey on the road he would take a bath like this and reflect. He'd just gotten off the road from a trade route between Alliria and Elbion, her message had intercepted his caravan so he made a detour while his people continued on home.

He also used some of the bath tonics and such, the business he spoke of was of the carnal sort and he was prepared to give her the night of her life, no delays and no interruptions save the morning light... His fiancée, the woman that he's going to marry, the woman who will carry on the empire he has created and give it to his children when the time comes... Such a woman willing to do that for him deserved everything within his power to offer.
Sex.
Exotic clothes and jewelry.
A visit to the most beautiful places in Arethil.
If he could do anything for her he wouldn't hesitate, she was going to be the one woman to finally tie down the elusive, party going, womanizing, rich, Tzuriel Alanthis.

He cleaned himself and stepped out of the water smelling of mint. He toweled himself off and dried his hair before he examined the silk robes and put one on before leaving the bathroom.
He didn't know the way to her bedchambers, but some keen guesswork and directions from a blushing maid soon brought him to her door.
He tapped on the wood lightly, they weren't married yet, so technically nothing was shared between them yet, not even the room where they intended to make love, so he knocked for permission to enter.

• Love
When she heard the knock, she rose, padding quietly over to the door. Her heart thudded dully in her chest, and anticipation hummed along the curve of her back, in her chest, and she felt light. Was this what it meant to love someone? To anticipate them after every moment felt like an eternity, and when they would arrive, to be a mess of wants, desires and needs? She thought she was detached from the rest of humanity with her inability to feel as others had.

It was for him.

The man that brought her back to feeling, it was almost like rejoining the living. The one person she would do anything for, to see him thrive and live at her side. She wanted to give him a legacy, but it was more than that. She wanted to build it with him, watch it expand. With their combined expertise, it would grow beyond even both their ambitions.

When she opened the door to him, her lips pulled into a warm smile, and she took his hand in her own to guide him in, then shutting the door.

As soon as it was shut, she leaned up on the balls of her feet, pressing her lips to his and leaning against him. She couldn't wait to be closer, but then she paused, then lowered, cheeks flushing. "I couldn't resist," she murmured quietly, blue eyes glimmering warmly. "You were gone too long."

Tzuriel Alanthis

• Cthuulove
She opened the door and guided him inside her room, the door closed behind him and she was already kissing him, she leaned against him and he instinctively put his arms around her.
She couldn't wait to be closer, but then she paused, then lowered, cheeks flushing. "I couldn't resist," she murmured quietly, blue eyes glimmering warmly. "You were gone too long."
He chuckled breathily as he leaned into her, slowly backing her towards the bed.
"I'm not going to die between here and the bath. Careful, you're starting to sound like one of those clingy wives."
He chuckled low as he subtly slipped one side of her robe off her shoulder and pressed another kiss to her lips. He would stop just on front of the bed, "Mmmm, you taste so good... You smell amazing... How do you want it? I can pleasure you however you want, my love. Just say the word, this night is only the first of many like it to come, I'm yours."

• Cthuulove
Careful, you're starting to sound like one of those clingy wives."

She chuckled between kisses, backing up as he began to slowly move her towards the bed, eyes half-shuttered as she looked up at him. "Well, we can't have that, can we?" she replied. "Or would you prefer demanding?" came the quiet tease. The robe had already slipped off one shoulder; she allowed the other side to slip as well, falling in a puddle at her feet.

"Mmmm, you taste so good... You smell amazing... How do you want it? I can pleasure you however you want, my love. Just say the word, this night is only the first of many like it to come, I'm yours."

"So do you," she replied quietly, pausing to press a kiss on the side of his throat, inhaling the scent of mint for a moment before leaning up to his lips with a sultry smile. However she liked, hmm?

She reached down, lacing one of his hands with her own before guiding her back to the bed, pulling him in with her. "However I want?" she inquired quietly, blue eyes warm with desire and affection. She would pull him in, and then settle him back into the bed, laying him down if he wanted. Her lips would find his again.

Once he was settled, she smiled down at him. "I want you, like this, to be with me," she replied quietly, but a smile still lingered on her lips. "And then we can work from there. How about you?"

Tzuriel Alanthis

Last edited:
  • Love
She couldn't help but admire him. He was perfect."I love you too, Tzuriel," she murmured quietly down to him, giving him a warm smile.

It had been so long since she had last shared her bed with anyone. Longer still that someone looked at her as though she were something divine, and yet, looking at him, she knew she was the fortunate one.

"I'd spend my life loving you," she managed to whisper, giving him a smile. And she would. Even long after this night, even after many others like this, he was in her heart.

Tzuriel Alanthis

Last edited:
  • Love
"All yours," All she could focus on was him. The rest of the world faded out of focus, and he was the only one that mattered. Hearing him, seeing his smile, flared bright in her mind.

The first man to be her equal, who treated her like someone worthy.

Tzuriel Alanthis

Last edited:
  • Love
"We did it... Divina, we did it..."
She was breathing heavily against him, feeling his own pulse beneath her hands as she laid against him. At wrapping his arms around her, she chuckled once, returning the kiss. For a few moments, she savored satisfaction, at the knowing a woman would feel at satisfying her fiance. For a brief time, she basked in the warmth of being close, at seeing him satisfied for now as her pulse slowed again.

She pressed her lips against his again, then stilled, recalling. He had filled her.. wouldn't he worry? Granted, if they were to wed soon, it wouldn't truly, matter, but...

"How do you feel?" she asked him warmly when they would have to part again, a light smile touching her lips. "Anything like you planned?"

Tzuriel Alanthis

• Love
"Well, I had thought that I would marry you before I knock you up... Provided that was even something you wanted... But I'm not opposed to this plan."
She immediately flushed a deep rose along her cheeks and throat at the words, blinking. "I-I hadn't even thought about it until just now," she replied quickly. But yet... he wasn't opposed? She blinked again, surprise clearly painted in her features. But then another thought occurred to her. With her previous husband, conceiving a child had been difficult. What if there was something wrong with her? Would he resent her if she struggled to conceive?

Somehow, she doubted that would be the case. "Perhaps not waiting too long to wed, if I do conceive," she replied quietly, but there was a smile there, warm and a little teasing. "I'm not opposed either. If it was you." Only him. No one else in this world would suit for her.

"I've never gotten anyone pregnant before, never had any accidents even once... Not to blow my own horn or anything, but that makes you truly special..." He chuckles as he kissed her. "... Especially to me."
She kissed back, somehow he knew what she could be thinking. Not that she believed he sired any children; in their professions and positions, you had to be careful. And yet...

"You're special to me as well," she murmured quietly. "I've never... really been like this, with anyone." It was more than merely marrying to join powers. It was him. Out of anyone else in the Allirian Reach, or the rest of the world, she wanted him. She had never desired to bear children before, content as she was to leave it to her sisters and their families, but times changed.

Tzuriel Alanthis

Last edited:
"Are you sure this is what you want then? If you're not ready there are physicians and spells that can stop this, or delay it until you're prepared... I want this but I never thought you wouldn't have considered this outcome."
Any other man would have been wounded that she hadn't considered planning for children so soon. The fact that he did consider her and her wishes made her smile soften, and she lightly framed his face with one hand, grey-blue eyes gentle.

"Yes. I hoped... but never thought you'd want this, this soon. I..." she paused, then gave a soft chuckle. "I want this with you. You are the man that holds my heart. At that moment, all I could think was joining with you, feeling you. But I want this. Our dynasty." She ducked her gaze a moment at his next words, nibbling her lower lip.

He blinked at her, "I'm not sure I understand what you're saying..." He chuckled once, "... Did I addle your mind that much?"
"No... maybe. I'm still amazed at earlier," she replied quietly, giving a wry smile.

"Not even your former husbands? You've deprived those poor departed souls of your divine passion for both of your entire marriages? I'm honored, my love."
"The first one was merely an alliance; the second one..." she hesitated, a shadow passing over her features. She could remember the feeling of bruises still, on her hips, on her back. "He was a brute." It was said quietly. What was in the past was in the past... but sometimes, it still haunted her.

However...

She slid her gaze back to him.

"Where do you want me?"
She smiled warmly, bracing her hands on his shoulders and meeting his gaze. "I believe that's my question, now, darling," she replied, bringing her palms over his chest."Allow me to please you as well. After all, we have the entire night to burn. Tell me what you want, Tzuriel."

Tzuriel Alanthis

Last edited:
  • Ctuhlu senpai
They made love in many ways throughout the night, switching and trading positions well into the evening till blissful sleep claimed them both and they fell asleep entwined in each other's arms.