LFG Crime Syndicate of Arethil

I completely forgot about that! D:

I'll create one as soon as possible, but do we need it for the application?

I don't thinks its required... If they ask for one I'm sure we can reapply after its made

Hopefully we'll be able to add a fancy banner later too :)

• Yay
Reactions: Isak Lavelle
Figured out how to download the font. How's this for an awesome banner?
proxy.php

So, I had an idea for a game and was wondering if maybe Cherry Rose Inc would be a good backer for the project. It's essentially an underground fighting ring with a cash prize for the winner and most of the profits made on patrons gambling on the fighters.

Nobody would have to be involved if they were too busy or didn't feel like playing. I was thinking Urchin could be taking the bets and hand the profits over at the end of the day, so everyone else could either sit the game out or have fun doing whatever they felt like.

Of course, would be great to have some competitors for the fights. I imagine Sirius and Isak would stand a good chance of winning. (Possibly Charity and Cleo too, if they felt confident enough in their fighting abilities.) And of course, it'd be great to have Eilerias on standby for healing in case things got out of hand and somebody's face got exploded.

What do you guys think? :)

Awesome! Just wondering, does Cherry Rose Inc have a building that would be suitable for hosting a fight like that, or should I just set up shop in an abandoned warehouse? :p