LFG 1x1 Conspirators

Elliot Aldmar

Free
Character Biography
Link
So I had an idea for a Fate thread that I figured might be better with some beforehand setup, given the implicit background details in the premise.

Bits and pieces of the idea: Elliot and your character are involved (for certain reasons) in perpetrating a conspiracy/plot that is coming to dramatic fruition in a high-class party. Elliot and your character are undercover for this conspiracy/plot. Probably gonna take place in Oban. Details about the patron of this conspiracy/plot can be hashed out. And, lastly, something is getting burned down: a place, a stockpile of valuable things, a person's reputation or status, a guild or organization, an actual person, but something's going down.

A nascent idea, but a good excuse to get our characters dressed up in sharp clothes and dabbling in dangerous things.

Just probing to see if anyone's interested.

I'm currently writing up a high class party that's taking place in Oban rn, was going to do an open thread to introduce this character. Just in case you wanted to jump in there!

Last edited:
Hey JJ.

Been considering whether to join The Dancing Flame or to start a new thread for this. In joining "Flame" we could hash out the mission a little beforehand (may potentially involve a certain Srivani directly :cool:). In making a new thread there'd be more time and space for In-Character setup.

Thoughts on which way you'd like to go?

Charlotte Beaufort

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Lottie Beaufort
Absolutely up to you! Sri doesn’t have to be involved, though Lottie is most likely to be up to something shifty! If they can find a way to use Srivani against the royals then I’m up for working out a plan. She’s also worth a fortune :D
I had no particular plans for how the thread would go so if you wanna use it for your plots go for it, if it doesn’t suit then that’s okay :)

Last edited:
We could use it as a place the two meet perhaps and maybe break Sri out of her bonds (most likely what Lottie will be doing) and then a new thread for the plot plot?

• Popcorn
Reactions: Elliot Aldmar