Staff Chronicles Rp Preliminary Feedback

The Herald

Chronicles RP
Staff
As we open for registration, we want to welcome the new members to please provide feedback and suggestions on the following metrics. We want to ensure that the board is friendly to navigate and that you can find what you need. We will take this feedback and suggestions into consideration for future enhancements and updates.

1. Aesthetics
  2. Ease of use
  3. Navigation
  4. Character creation
  5. Folklore wiki
  6. Clarity of guidelines and rules
  7. Anything else!

We thank you for your feedback and hope you enjoy your time in Chronicles Rp!

~ChroniclesRP Board Staff

I'm not sure if this is a big suggestion or not, but I think separating private role-plays and public role-plays into two different boards would be a lot more organized. It may also increase people's motivation to do more private threads.

Last edited:
You could use the discord roles to discern who has a character completely posted or simply someone who has joined on the forum. A members role would be enough for thaylt. Keeping new players without the role would help see who might need some more help with signing up or finishing a character.

On another forum I was part of we would have seasonal events in which the "Gods were closer to mortals, more willing to make contact". They would sometimes show themselves to characters who were active at the time and converse with them, some gods giving presents, others giving challenges, and some even given tricks in presents. Sometimes people tried to ask for certain things but often it was just whatever the god felt was suitable, and often the all seeing gods would play tricks on characters or give them something that they thought they deserved or would test them. It became pretty good plot driving. The gods were played by staff, or a few trusted people were assigned to role play them and give out things that were interesting, limited but not too overpowered.

cities would have altered descriptions to be added for seasonal celebration. some of these celebrations were created by the site itself and we didn't really follow real world ones other then halloween and christmas, and sometimes easter.

It would be nice if there were more rp boards divided by area of rp, or at least tags provided. That would make it easier for me to see where rps take place without having to read through the thread itself- for example, Cerak At'Thul would be one board whiule Alliria would be another. Or even just by continent. As it stands now, the rp seems limited here (its really not, but it looks like it at first glance, and first glances actually matter a lot). I do realize i'm a new member and don't know a lot, and that changes like these cost money, so please ignore this if it seems presumptuous!

• Yay
Reactions: Nero
Thank you, everyone, for your suggestions! We are discussing them with staff to hash through them and consider the benefits, implementation, and their ability to enhance our member's experience while still providing a neat, organized, and fast load time.