Casual RP

Urchin

Dirty Rotten Pickpocket
Cherry Rose Inc.
Character Biography
Link
Hi there! Just got back into roleplaying and I'm looking to start a fairly casual RP scenario so that my character can meet people and form some relationships before he starts going on big adventures. 1 x 1 or group RP is fine. I have a few starter ideas, but would like to see who replies first so that I can fit the game around the other characters personalities. :)

• Yay
Reactions: Móirne
Hey! I'd be interested in roleplaying with you, either 1x1 or in a group. I'm curious to see what kind of ideas you have in mind.

• Yay
Reactions: Urchin
Hi there! Always fun to see a Bounty Hunter character. Well, we could keep things super casual and just have some characters meet in a bar or town square or some other social place where we can just wing it with no set agenda. But, since Moirne is a Bounty Hunter, I was thinking that maybe Urchin and one of his associates could hire Moirne for a job. Now, the idea I had in mind might not work since Moirne seems opposed to working in teams, and this would be more than a one person job. That said, I'm sure I could come up with another idea if working in a team doesn't work for you.

(If you have any ideas you'd like to suggest, please let me know.) ^_^

• Popcorn
Reactions: Móirne
Well, looks like this game might not be so "casual" after all. :p