Careless Whimper

Haku

Greetings, fam.

Rather then bring up experience, I'll tell you that it's been quite awhile since I have done forum rp, roundabouts 2012-to-2013.

In the interim I got into Secondlife RP a-la Shadowrun and enjoyed the building of 3D structure to add to RP scenarios. So much game of thrones @_@ Around that time I also started playing and running tabletop. Including: Shadowrun, Vampire the Masquerade, D&D 3.5 and 5e, Pathfinder, Star Wars Saga Edition, and so many other things.

Now a days I mostly just DM for newer people and enjoy creating stories and getting people into tabletop as my creative. Its a good creative outlet.

That aside, an old friend pointed me over here and so I decided to join.

I can't promise I'll be up to snuff for RP, but I'll lurk my heart out until I get there.

-Haku

Welcome to the site dude, happy to have you aboard. If our mutual friend here is to be believed, we haunted the same circle not too long ago.

Feel free to join the discord, as that is where a majority of folks plot and plan and generally chat about rp related stuff, and don't be afraid to ask any questions that may be poppin up.

Lookin forward to seeing your words on the board.

Happy reading and writing dude!

Welcome! I started on Secondlife too. LOVED making my avis, but I must say I far prefer the pace of forum RP and not feeling the need to be logged in 24/7. Good to have you :D