LFG Bump for The Unopened Letter

VigiloConfido

Character Biography
Link
The Unopened Letter

Just a bump for my open thread, to see if anyone with a free character in Alliria is interested. I know the initial post is long, but that's just my style. I think intros ought to be long enough to properly set up a premise and to give a good feel for the character involved.

That said, the summary version: Anima finds out about an unsolved murder in Alliria, gets revenge on behalf of the victim, but something is left unfulfilled. The last belonging of the deceased. The unopened letter.

Your character and Anima don't have to meet right away where I left off in the thread, though she is carrying a "questionable" item in her satchel that's prone to falling out/being pick-pocketed. It's possible that they could meet in a tavern or another inn or even along one of the canals in the city. Also possible your character may have briefly known one of the named NPCs, perhaps having purchased a weapon/armor piece from Erik or some trinket from Belenor. I'm accommodating and open to ideas, as always.

Anima

Aurra is a fairly low level enforcer for a gang in the shallows of Alliria. Though the gang is actually just an arm of one of the most powerful merchant families in the city.

Got an idea for what's on the letter already in mind? Could be something Aurra is after or something just accidentally stolen along the way! :D

• Yay
Reactions: VigiloConfido
Aurra

I do have an idea for what's on the letter ;). The letter itself is a personal effect of Lydia's, left behind during her murder and forgotten to be disposed of by Belenor. Belenor was a brown-noser of a merchant trying to get into the inner city, so there could be a connection there between him and the powerful merchant families employing Aurra's gang. Perhaps his untimely death inconvenienced someone, caused a setback in a plan. No wife or children, his assets are basically up-for-grabs now, you could say.

Of course, Anima does just have it in her hand out in the open.

Saul Talith

Sounds good!

Would love to take part of this. I'm not sure how Canso could be involved in all of this, though perhaps he views Anima as a potential target and follows her, eventually seeing something he shouldn't have?

Either way, will get something up either tonight or tomorrow. Your starter was fantastic. :D

• Yay
Reactions: VigiloConfido
Canso

Interesting character you've got there. I read through his bio. I'd be willing to bet Canso and Anima could get into all sorts of trouble together. That's a solid idea you've got to get him into the thread as well.

And thanks!

Anima

Wrote a post, just let me know if it doesn't work.

Basically Rutland enforcers trying to secure the victims assets quickly, someone wants to know who killed him.