Break

Daydream

The DAYMAN
Hey all. Some of you might've noticed my lack of activity over the last few days. Sorry to say that I can't really bring myself to be on here right now. Just getting to the point that I could post this brief explanation has been a challenge. Being in the discord is even worse, to the extent that I've wholly muted the server. It's taken me a lot of thought and consideration to know how to even proceed.

I'll be stepping away for an indefinite hiatus to focus on doing some emotional and mental healing, and massively scaling back or outright halting my posting in the meantime. I might keep up with a select few threads, if for no other purpose than drawing some story arcs to a satisfying close, but other than that I don't believe I can continue on for the time being. I'm very sorry for any inconvenience or disappointment this development might cause.

Will this be forever? I'm unsure. I've been here for over three years now. Chronicles has been a very large and influential part of my life. I've enjoyed weaving wonderful tales with many of you and it does pain me to think that all might fade to nothingness. With any luck I might find the strength to come back. Every story does have to end eventually, though.

If you know me, feel free to DM me on here or Discord. I'll be orbiting at a secluded distance until I make my final decision.

Until next time, yours truly,

Daydream.