Break

Kasim Areth

The Prodigal Son
Character Biography
Link
Hi guys, I'm going to be taking a break.

I've been putting it off because I thought I could get back into the swing of things but I don't think It's going to be happening any time soon. I know that some people will be rather annoyed and maybe even actively made angry by this. My leaving basically 'stops', whole plot lines that were running, and I apologize for that.

But this is something I believe will benefit me.

I helped found this board several years ago and because of that I've always felt a certain responsibility to keep not only the things I created going, but also in aiding general activity on this site. I think this is a feeling that all writers in a community share, and while I've managed to keep myself active here for a very long time I'm currently not in a headspace where I can keep doing that. I hope all of you that write with me can understand.

This all seems very dramatic, I know, but it's a fairly big moment for me as a part-creator of this site so thank you for allowing me this catharsis.

I will be taking a break, and I'm not sure how long it will last. It might be a week, maybe a month, maybe longer. I might check the site every now and again, but I'm gonna hop out of the discord. Please though, still feel free to come ask me in DM's about any lore that I created or plots that you might want to engage in. There are also several people still here who can easily reach me :)

Apologies again, and thank you all for indulging me in this wonderful hobby. I hope to be back soon.

Nobody should blame you for needing a break. IRL always takes precedence over In-game, and I hope you are back soon as well, even though we've never rped together.

I think taking a break will be good and there’s no need to apologize for it and how you are currently feeling! Take as much time as you need, we will all be here when you come back :) We’ll miss you but everyone is more than happy to wait for you!

Enjoy this time away so you can write another day!

Take as much time as you need for yourself man. I think I'll echo what has more-or-less been said up-until-now, but though you shall be missed, we'll still all be here when you come back.

Cheers! :)