Private Tales Bound by Fate

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
It was a good thing that Myrcella held her breath when she was bracing for the fall, as it wasn't long before they were under water. She loosened her hold on Richard Henry the Eighth , but still maintained her grip with one hand as she helped them swim to the surface. Her ankle wasn't very happy with the movements as lightning bolts of pain shot up her leg with each kick. But it was either that or drown.

Once Richard brought her safely to the ground, Myrcella just lay on her back and closed her eyes, her chest heaving as she took in some much needed breaths. "Remind me...not to go....riding with you....again..." If there was one thing that she realized was that their luck never held. Every moment that they had a chance at overcoming the odds, something bad happened. And usually that bad something came in the form of a creature.

Unfortunately for the two of them, that streak would continue....

A large tenticle rose from the water, wrapping itself around Myrcella's legs and pulled her back under the water. She screamed, holding her arms out for Richard as she disappeared from view. Several desperate seconds later Myrcella's head popped up out of the water, gasping for breath. But she wasn't stationary for long. "Richard!...HELP!!" Her body moved fast in the water, moving downriver as though she was propelled by something.

A drumming was heard in the dark. Soft at first, the sound soon grew louder and with it came the heavy iron footfalls of the Redcaps, dozens of them heading right towards Richard.

Richard groaned struggling to get up his entire body felt like it was a block of lead to the point where he nearly slipped and fell back into the river. It was said that going into water makes you feel heavier for a bit especially if you're wearing clothes like he was. "Of course," Richard grumbled to himself checking that his sword remained on his hilt. "I didn't need to be reminded on what was obvious."

At least Myrcella was safe and of course snarky as usual. Richard was still on his knees catching his breath as he turned to the young woman. "Well my dear Myrcella," he chuckled. "I'm too high maintenance for someone as ungrateful as you. You didn't give me my daily oats damn it."

It was all in good jest to keep Myrcella happy and engaged with him though of course given how thin skinned she can be it's likely has the opposite effect. As soon as Richard stood up, a shriek filled his ears causing the Bard Knight to whirl just in time to see Myrcella being dragged down into the water. "MYRCELLA!" Richard yelled running towards the girl and grabbing her arms. Her feet were wrapped around a slimy, wet tentacle.

Richard's first thought was that it was Kraken but It was too small. Was it a large Octopus? The underwater creature gave a large tug, tearing the bottom half of Myrcella's dress and dragging her away from Richard. "MYRCELLA!" Richard yelled drawing his sword.

Soon the Redcaps jumped from the stag mites and attempted to attack Richard their Scythes and spears flashing. "Damn!" Richard yelled. "MYRCELLA! I'LL FIND YOU I PROMISE!"

Richard began to ran the other way in an effort to get away from the damn Gnomes that were howling for his blood.

• Scared
Reactions: Myrcella Bochanan
By the Gods, her dress! It had gone through the wringer. No longer was it gorgeous and billowing. Now it was shredded and torn, dirty and beyond recognition. Especially now the the bottom skirt was torn off. Myrcella was left with just her underskirt and bloomers, as well as the corsetted top.

But what did that matter? If Richard Henry the Eighth didn't come for her like he promised, then surely she was going to die. She saw the Redcaps move towards him while she was being dragged downriver. "LOOKOUT!!"

The tentacle wrapped itself tighter around her before hurling her up into the air and onto a secondary level. Myrcella screamed as she was thrown into the air, rolling on the ground once she reached it until finally she stopped, gasping for breath. She was cold and scared, so much so that she didn't move. All that she could hear were the distant sounds of Richard and the Redcaps.

Hopefully Richard could rescue her....